He Dong was drunk and slept full of teenagers crying

The teenager knelt on the bed. He sluted his buttocks high, and his white buttocks were red by the palm, and a distinct tooth mark was imprinted on it.

The green flower in the middle was licked by the man's lips and tongue, sucking the surrounding folds, which were crystal red and swollen. At this time, he squirmed and squeezed out a pool of intestinal fluid, because the action of kneeling flowed to the drooping meat stick, and finally the liquid dripped down and wet the sheets under the body.

He Boyan lowered his eyes and stared at the bright red meat hole. He looked straight for a few seconds before he untied his trousers and held the painful running sex organ against the watery meat hole.

The full ruddy glans crushed on the soft meat of the acupuncture point, squirmed in the hot place, and the mucus fell down.

The man held it and scratched it at the acupuncture point, slowly inserted half of the glans, and pulled it out again. The enlarged acupuncture point returned to its original state in an instant. The teenager sobbed and his buttocks trembled a little coquettish.

When the meat stick pulled away again, the wet bright red hole suddenly covered a trembling hand, and the tender white and slender fingers could not block the blocked spring color, and could only be wet by the mucus.

"Wow...please, you don't, woo, don't insert my little hole..." The teenager may be afraid, and his soft tone was choked.

He Boyan was in a suit and leather shoes, half kneeling on the bed, with a slender and beautiful hand holding a thick, purple and ferocious desire dripping water.

The man was handsome, and his cold expression was hesitant. He didn't seem to understand why he was already hard to the water. On the way to the ecstasy hole, he was blocked by a white and tender hand...

He was a little annoyed, and his lower body was even more swollen and painful. He held the young Lingdang's wrist, took away his hand blocking the road, and held the ferocious meat stick that was held to purple and red to insert it fiercely to punish the thief.

If Tang Tang knew that a person who was so drunk that he was so confused that he was drunk and couldn't forget the fact that he went out to attract bees and butterflies, he would definitely have twitched the corners of his mouth, but now he didn't know that the chairman's heart was winding and was addicted to acting.

The teenager broke away from the person behind him and turned out of bed in a panic. His eyes were misty, and he sobbed and "don't" to escape.

His fingertips touched the doorknob, and the hope of escape was in front of him. The teenager suddenly leaned forward and was suddenly pressed against the wooden door panel. He screamed and fell on the plush carpet.

"Where are you going?"

The man behind him had a very low pressure. He grabbed his two wrists with both hands, connected him to his upper body, pressed him on the cold door panel in front of him, his knees separated his thin white legs, and his breath was warm and mixed with the fragrance of wine. He sprayed his neck to provoke a small tremor. He asked deeply, "Who are you going out to find?"

"Wis it Xiang Cang?" He asked.

The thick-colored thing was against the mouth of the acupuncture point. Tang Tang trembled against the door panel, but he couldn't escape. He bit his lips in fear on the surface, and couldn't help sighing in his heart... Dog things are really good at playing.

"It's still Fan Zijin!"

The long meat stem was inserted, the squeezed hole splashed with juice, and the hungry and thirsty intestines were stretched out. The top of the glans was not satisfied with the rectum, and the teenager was opened with one strength.