My name is A Yan's disgust

Ji Chen heard the joke in his words and seemed to calmly pull back his hand, but in fact, his ears were already red. He rubbed his fingers under the broad sleeves of the monk's robe, silently took another grape, fed the smiling demon, and tried to gag his mouth.

Tang Tang leaned on the soft pillow and ate the grapes with a smile. Seeing that the juice was flowing down the holy monk's fingers, he poked out his tongue and licked it clean.

I noticed that the silent dust's breathing was slightly turbid, and the meaning of flirting between his eyebrows was deeper, but what he said was very innocent: "This grape juice is sticky and stains the hand of the holy monk copying the scriptures, which is not beautiful."

Ji Chen naturally knew that this was a deliberate teasing by the people in front of him. In the past few days, this kind of flirting was not once or twice. The other party flirted with them, and they hummed and shouted for pain, tormented them like demons. They were so patient that they were unwilling to hurt this person.

The crystal of his fingertips met the air, which was slightly cool, but a transparent Buddha's heart was like entering the red lotus purgatory. He quietly looked at Tang Tang and his tone was a little helpless.

"Master Tang, don't tease me."

The monk pretended and was really annoying. Tang Tang felt uncomfortable when he heard this sentence "benefactor". He tut and was lazy: "What's my call?"

Ji Chen was stunned, and the corners of his lips raised a little shallow curvature, and called him again: "A Yan."

"..." Tang Tang looked at him a few times, couldn't help looking at him again, and then turned his head to look down in silence, and squeezed out a proud word "um" in his nose.

The bald donkey is quite good-looking when he laughs to death.

After a long time, he was finally able to get up and walk. His thick eyebrows were lazy. He wore a new crimson dress specially made by Wen Qingyin for him. The hairband put his hair together and strolled to find Wen Qingyin.

When he got to the main hall, he happened to meet a Jianghu person who came here to ask the magic doctor Wen Qingyin for help. He leaned at the door like a lively one, and his posture was casual and loose, not like a murderous demon, like a rich son from.

Wen Qingyin took the teacup and inadvertently saw Tang Tang standing at the door, so he put the teacup aside and waved him in with a smile.

Taohu is the general dart head of Feiyun Dart Bureau. The ranking of the world is not low. A few days ago, when escorting the treasure through Jiaxia Pass, he was plotted by demons and outsiders. Although he tried his best to protect the treasure in the end, he was also seriously injured. He had no choice but to go to Wen Qingyin's door.

He was in his prime, wearing a refined shorts. He was sitting in a chair. His serious injury caused his loyal face to be pale. As soon as he was about to say something to Wen Qingyin, he saw the sick magic doctor smiling when he saw the door and raised his hand to call in.

At this time, a crimson figure came to the front. Tao Hu didn't see his face clearly. Seeing that Wen Qingyin touched his green silk, he gently asked him why he didn't tie his hair. The man said casually that he was too lazy to move.

Tao Hu understood that this person should be Wen Qingyin's er... Although he was surprised that the magic doctor had the habit of breaking his sleeves, he had no idea of taking it lightly.

Listening to the magic doctor's smile, he said that he would turn around, as if to tie his hair by himself. Tao Hu secretly sighed the sweetness of the two, took up the tea and was ready to take a sip, and saw the man turn around.