On the way to rape, he woke up and was forced to cry

The snow was getting bigger and bigger at night. The gangman wrapped his cotton-padded coat tightly and sounded the gong sound of the third update.

The third update is the most active, the one who twists the door and prys the lock, climbs over the wall to have an affair, and the one who faints the little master and commits all at this time.

The cold wind and snow roared by, but there was a warmth in the fragrance. The little master on the carved bed was stripped off by the evil servant. The evil servant's head was buried in his chest, and he sucked his milk with stains.

"Wow...no..."

The young master's face was delicate and his eyes were closed, with tears hanging on his eyelashes. He was unable to push his head, and his legs kept kicking the bedding.

The fragrant breast was sucked into the mouth, and the areola and nipples were licked carefully by the poisonous snake. The fangs gently bit the erotic and swollen nipples, and the sore stimulation accumulated in the little master's body. He grabbed the evil servant's hair and hummed aggrievedly. The red meat stick spit out saliva, which was so wet.

Gu Huaiyu tied his long hair with a hairband, lowered his head and lay on the little master's white and tender chest. He sucked the milk with the strength of sucking the soft breast, biting the areola. The sweet and fragrant breath was slightly turbid, and even the knees that had been kneeled for several hours were not so painful.

He breathed more and more quickly and sucked the breasts hard. The young master suddenly tightened his body and cried for a long time. His body trembled like a sieve, and the pink and tender meat stick bounced, shooting out milky white liquid.

Feeling the trembling of the master, Gu Huaiyu slowly loosened her mouth and slowly straightened up. She saw that the white breast was slightly red, and the pink nipples were sucked into erotic red and swollen, tremblingly pulling a trace of silver, and the ripe color was really lewd.

The evil servant covered the young master's body, separated the master's tender white legs, held his ferocious rubbing the milky white semen, tightened the powder-permeable hole, and the crushed folds seemed to contain a pool of water.

"Master..."

He murmured with a smile, but his lower body hit the hole, one by one... It made the young master's body rumble forward, and the closed backyard gradually softened, and it was a little knocked open by the evil root of the evil servant.

Even if the master is stunned, they are happy to secrete mucus to please the evil roots of the evil servant.

The glans was comfortable to be bitten by the acupuncture point. Gu Huaiyu looked down at the corners of his eyes with tears. The little master with a delicate face was still satisfied in his heart. The purple-red evil root was pushed in. He pounded the yellow dragon with a "sneer" and was instantly wrapped in wet and tight.

"Wow--"

Tang Tang's body trembled, and his flat lower abdomen instantly bulged with traces of meat strips. He gasped with his red lips slightly open, and his naked body became more and more lively under the candlelight.

The evil servant was punished to kneel today, so he wanted to get it back in bed. He pinched the master's chin and kissed him. The evil root twitched fiercely, pushing open the deepest part of the master's body and letting him bloom under himself.

"Wow...uh..."

The tall evil servant was naked and close to the delicate and white master. The little master's legs were separated, and the bell at his ankle rang. His mouth was held in his mouth by the evil servant. His saliva sluggishly slid to the side of his face, and the sobbing nasal sound was attractive.