tui dog man/little Tang said viciously

The blood bar was quickly emptied, and the characters in the game were hit by the car and tragically rolled out far away. In the process, the page gradually became dark.

[You won the second place]

Xiang Cang: "..."

The bullet screen was quiet for a second or two, and then the colorful "hahaha" gloating floated over.

"Hahahahaha, the dog man has overturned. Are you going to do it again?"

"I've been retribution hhhh. I'll let you go to the newcomer's area to abuse vegetables. God can't stand it."

"Oh, am I the only one who pays attention to it? Did the younger brother's voice sound good just now?"

"No, you're not alone. Hahahahaha, it's so beautiful. Didn't you see Xiang Shen's hand slip? Tut... man, man"

"Damn it?? Brothers, it's a little familiar. Why does it seem to be my own wife who is not on a household register?"

"...A wife who is not on the same household register? Excuse me, I'm just a little curious, what kind of family relationship should this be?"

"You mean fudge, right? When will you become your wife? That's my wife!!"

"Nonsense, it's clearly mine!"

"Hmm?? Didn't he just broadcast it? Oh, I see. Abandon boss Y to play games. Hey hey, my mother's big son is good!!!"

Contemporary workers, who doesn't have insomnia anymore? I stayed up until two or three o'clock after work, and I had to go to work half dead the next day. I have tried a lot of melatonin sleep-aid live broadcasts, but the results were not satisfactory.

So when the audio story anchor made his debut, he was completely promoted to a small pillow for insomniacs and intimate quilts! There are many people who know him, and there are also more people talking about him in the live broadcast room.

Xiang Cang jumped over the airport and took time to glance at the bullet screen. It's not a big deal to watch the bustle: "Oh, fresh, how about you fight?"

"...You don't know how you died? How dare you eat melons?? Suffore it!"

"That's right!! I came to see your steel gun! It's not your gossip!"

"It was an accident,"

There were a lot of people jumping at the airport. Xiang Cang's tone was lazy. After landing, he was lucky enough to pick up a sprayer, rushed directly to the Heren steel gun, leaving a smoking trot on the ground, and hummed: "There is no next time."

"..."

A few minutes later, on a wide road, the realistic sound of the car engine buzzed, and the old small pickup truck went back and forth, over and over again, as if trapped by the invisible maze around, but I don't know if the people in the car were still looking for the brakes this time.

Xiang Cang held the mouse and leaned against the back of the swivel chair. Looking at the little familiar driving skills in the small pickup truck, his eyes were indescribably complicated, and the bullet screen gradually quiet, just like him.

A few seconds later... Everyone heard a sigh, and the figure wearing third-level armor on the screen sat down, and the melon-eating posture was particularly standard.

The dog man said slowly, "This scene... is indescrible for déjudu."

It's also a car, and it's also not very smart. Everyone has a subtle sense of familiarity in their hearts, and the bullet screen is in a mess.