Chapter 11 - Ham4Ham

Previously:

"THEN WHY DO ALWAYS TALK ABOUT HER? WHY DOES SHE COME UP IN EVERY CONVERSATION?! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TEXTING? WHY?!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER!"

Continued:

I gasped silently, I couldn't believe it, William loves me? No that can't be true, he must mean in a sisterly way.

"I love her." All heat and anger was gone from Williams voice, when he said this, it was as if he just realized it himself. "I love her." He said for a 3rd time but, this time it was barely above a whisper.

I scurried away, and ran backstage, I did not need to hear what came next. I sat down on one of the couches backstage and tried to process what just happened, I sat backstage for a couple minutes before William showed up walking quickly towards me, I stood up.

"William! I thought you left!" He didn't respond to me, he walked close to me and looked down into my eyes. My breath in quickened, I got nervous quickly. Before I could ask what he was doing he put his hand on the small of my back and leaned down, our noses touched and he whispered

"And by the way, Miss Abigail, I believe that I was a little bit in love with you." With that he kissed me. He kissed me! He pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss. He eventually pulled back and kissed my forehead.

"My little baby is all grown up!" (A/N: I feel I must address that this line was a joke. It was supposed to be funny. The point was that they just started fostering her. Because like 20 people have commented "um, didn't they just adopt?" Sorry for the A/N) Lin said, pretending to wipe away a tear. "I have to get of picture of this!" He pulled out his phone and got a picture of the 2 of us, William kissing my forehead. "I hate to break up the happy couple, but I need Abigail's help for our Ham4Ham.

"Really!!" I asked, thoroughly excited, "sorry babe I gotta go!" I pulled away, but not before whispering, "I always loved you too."

QWe walked outside to the large mass of people flooding the street in front of the Richard Rodgers, I awkwardly stood there receiving a large amount of screaming and applause. The fandom is real.

"Hello, hello, hello!" Lin said to the crowd, I stood behind him, kind of nervous for the Ham4Ham, "so as some of you know, we have taken in a kid, but we won't go into that, what I have learned is that Abigail here, can really sing. So take it away my young cinnamon roll!" He handed me the mega-phone, and I started to rack my mind for songs. I ended up singing This Is The Moment from Jekyll and Hyde. I loved this song.

"This was the moment! The greatest moment! Of them all!" I finished the song on the high F.

There was actually applause. I've been singing my entire life, but I didn't expect a great reception, these people were used to professional Broadway stars singing at these things, and I was nowhere near that level.

"Dang. Firstly, I haven't heard that song in a while, nice choice, and, just, wow. You don't know her but you're sure gonna, remember you saw her here first, Abigail Hamilton. Good luck with the lotto guys!" He handed his megaphone off to a girl in charge of picking the lotto winners, he ushered me back into the theater. "That was amazing! That takes a lot of talent! You're gonna go far kid."

Thanks for reading my short chapter, please comment if you enjoy it!

- Abi