Chapter 131 - Get Ready Game On

@abigailleighmiranda - get ready for a spam y'all, it's time to congratulate everyone on our 16 TONY NOMINATIONS.

I was tweeting congrats to everyone whilst Lin was getting ready to leave.

@abigailleighmiranda - .@leslieodomjr , you're like an uncle to me, you're also incredibly talented. Congratulations, you deserve it.

@abigailleighmiranda - .@phillipasoo , you're gorgeous, incredibly kind, and amazingly talented, you deserve it. Love you.

@abigailleighmiranda - Andy Blankenbueller deserves this Tony. I mean he taught me to dance trust me anyone who can do that deserves a Tony. (Doesn't have Twitter)

@abigailleighmiranda - Anyone who's seen @lacketylac play the piano knows he deserves literally EVERY TONY (including best actress). Congrats man.

@abigailleighmiranda - whenever I hang out at the Rodgers I feel like I'm in revolutionary era America. Well deserved @davidkorins

@abigailleighmiranda - I've worn @paulgtazwell 's costumes once, when I did, I felt like I could start a new nation (and meet my son) (photo creds @phillipasoo )

I attached a picture of me in Lins costume from EduHam, that Pippa took.

@abigailleighmiranda - Howell Binkley's lights are gorgeous, intense, and tell a story. He deserves the Tony for Burn alone.

@abigailleighmiranda - Tommy Kail. I have no words. I don't know you as a director, but you're a great man. Congrats, you deserve it.

@abigailleighmiranda - .@DaveedDiggs you're one of the most talented people I know, go get 'em. (I know a lot of talented people BTW)

@abigailleighmiranda - Groffsauce. I miss seeing you everyday, (@mrroryomalley is killing it tho) you truly deserve this nom.

@abigailleighmiranda - .@ChrisisSinging our president is also a Tony nominee. Why am I not surprised. Like. At all. Congration.

@abigailleighmiranda - .@reneeelisegolds : amazing mother, amazing woman, OUTSTANDING actress, congrats.

"Niñita?" I heard Lin come into the room, "you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep." I smiled, standing up, stuffing my phone in my pocket.

"The Rodgers is gonna be crazy tonight." He said, pulling his backpack on.

"Yeah." I smiled, pulling the sleeves of my pink sweater down, and holding the ends in my hands. "It's gonna be crazy getting in."

"It always is." He said, putting his hand on my back, leading me out of the apartment.

•••

We got to the stage door, and surprise surprise I was right. There was more screaming then usual, more fans then usual, it was oddly terrifying.

"Stay close Niñita." Lin said, his arm around my waist.

"Abi! Abi! I brought you something!" I whipped my head to the right. There was a pretty blonde girl standing with a bag and two boxes. I looked up to Lin, to ask permission.

"Sure Mija." He walked me over to the barricade, the screaming intensified the closer we got.

"Hi hi! Uh, hi! Abi, uh, my names Audrey, I'm, I have something for you." She awkwardly pushed the pile of boxes towards me. "That's donuts, and cupcakes, in, in the bag. And I bought you something, it's in the box." She was grinning, obviously ecstatic.