Chapter 12 - Back To School

I woke up on Monday morning at 6:30, and took a 10 minute shower, as I may of previously mentioned, it took me a half hour to blow-dry my hair, so I got dressed at 7:10, I wore a flowing pink tank top with a white sweater and blue jeans with white heels. At 7:20 I made myself pancakes, and watched Parks and Rec, all too soon I had to leave for school, I walked down the 3 flights of stairs and waited outside for the town car that was going to take me to school, because the school bus does not stop in front of the Richard Rodgers. I was nervous about school today, I was pretty sure that William broke up with Rachel, because he kissed me, but I wasn't positive, also, I was nervous about what people would say about me moving in with Hamilton, if they saw the news, they would know that I was from an abusive home, and they would know that Nick had something to do with it. As I was lost in my thoughts, the car pulled up, I grabbed my bag and got in. It took 9 minutes for the car to get to school, I climbed out and thanked the driver, when I got out, William was waiting outside for me.

"There's my beautiful little girlfriend!" He said slipping his arm around my waist. "How was your weekend?" He asked

"It was fantastic, tomorrow I'm seeing the show! Which is crazy, I don't know how he dug up that ticket."

"Well have fun, I don't exactly have 600 bucks just lying around." I giggle, I know how he feels, those tickets a crazy hard to come by, and they aren't purchasable until January. Of 2017. Yay. I heard the show on both Saturday and on Sunday, because the cast is crazy amazing, I can hear them from my room.

"Hey, did you break up with Rachel? I'm pretty sure you did, but I wanted to be positive, I don't want to have you cheating on her, by kissing me."

"Ah, yes the elephant in the room," he said opening the school door for me, "yes, and no, Rachel broke up with me at the press conference, she thought I was spending too much time talking about you, or being with you." Yeah... It's not like I heard their conversation while hiding in the shadow cast by the merchandise stand, ha ha ha, very funny...

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be the reason that you two broke up. She was really sweet. I liked her."

"I liked her too, but I like you more." He said kissing my forehead. He walked up to his group of friends, "Hey guys! How's it going?"

"Good, hey," Williams friend Dean said turning to me, "weren't you on TV last night?"

"Yeah." I said shyly, I may have gotten stronger recently, but I am still crazy shy and awkward.

"Yeah, you got adopted by a Broadway musical! That's sweet! Do you like live with a cast member? Are you like a class pet, does a different person take you game each night? How does that work?" I laugh, I guess I kind of am Hamiltons cast pet. I just never thought about it until now.

"No, I have a room in the Richard Rodgers. I just stay there." 

"That's so cool, you could hide things, like potatoes, all over the theater, and see if anyone finds them!"

"Really dude?" Williams friend Smith asked, "is that what you would do if you lived in a theater? Hide potatoes all over the theater?"

"Obviously, what else would you do?" He makes a point. I smile, I guess moving with Hamilton Isn't bad at all.

-Abi