Chapter 134 - Intern

"Abi?" Lin knocked on my door while I was getting dressed.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"You decent?" He asked.

"Yep." I said, pulling a black t-shirt on.

"Awesome." He opened the door. "Okay, I have to fill you in on something, I hired, uh, I hired an intern. She's your age, I was wondering if you could show her around today?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'd love to." I smiled, "what is her job? Like, what is she supposed to do?" I asked, grabbing my bag.

"She'll help Kaitlyn run the Ham4Ham, grab laundry at the end of the day, help with mic's, pass out mail, figure out who's stagedooring. Really just this and that." He listed off some theatrical odd-jobs.

"Okay." I pulled my backpack on my back, and stood up.

"Nu uh peanut." I felt the bag slip off my shoulders, and I rolled my eyes.

"Dad, I'm fine, I can carry my own backpack."

"Untrue Niñita. You're like a bird, cute little weak arms." I looked at my arms, he was right. I couldn't lift more than like, 30 pounds without my arms shattering. He grabbed my hands and swung my arms a little. "Yep, cutie bird arms. My cute little bird."

"Shouldn't we get going?" I asked.

"Yep. V took the car, so we're taking the Subway. Although, it's 10:45, won't be too horrifically crowded. Come on." He took my hand and pulled me along behind him, as his left the house.

"Quick question, will I ever get my own Metro Card?" I asked, following him into the subway station.

"When you start needing to take the subway by yourself, that'll happen." He said, pulling me along behind him as he got into the car. He quickly sat down as a couple got up, abandoning their seats. He pulled me into the seat next to him.

We both sat on the subway, not talking, in a comfortable silence, he had his headphones on, and both of us sat on our phones.

"Abi?" He asked, sliding his headphones off, "what are 'indirects' and how do I check them?" He asked, handing me his phone.

"I don't really know." I shrugged, handing him his phone back. He put his headphones back on, and continued looking through his phone.

@AbigailLeighMiranda - @Lin_Manuel and I are trying to figure out what indirects are. (And maybe how to check them?)

I saw several responses, the Hamilton fandom is a dedicated one.

@LinManWELL - @AbigailLeighMiranda @Lin_Manuel oh gosh please don't you don't want to.

@GroffsauceOMalley - @AbigailLeighMiranda @Lin_Manuel search your name in the search bar.

"According to the Twitterers you just look for name up in the search bar."

"Sweet Kiddo." He said, slipping his headphones off again.

"Okay," I said, looking up Lin-Manuel Miranda in the search bar, "well, this one account wants to know if Old Man Miranda can be your rapper name." I said.

"Oddly enough, I'm now considering that." He laughed a little. "Look yourself up." He said.

"Alright." I smiled, and looked up Abi Miranda.

@VanessasSymphony - Abi Miranda is adorable. She's such a cute little cinnamon roll.

@bonniebarrow - ABI MIRANDA BETTER GO TO THE TONYS I NEED TO SEE HER DRESS. AND BE CUTE WITH LIN. AND VANESSA. JUST FAMILY.