Chapter 100

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe I've been writing this for so long! Ok, so, this is a chapter, is essentially just a big thank you!

As of right now, this book has 87k reads. The heck? How did that happen? I mean, look!

 The heck? How did that happen? I mean, look!

I was really excited about 22 reads y'all. Like really excited. I essentially just wrote this book so that I could read it.

Ok, I'm gonna do this sappy thank you after I finish what I have to do!

Q&A

Nick:

Q: Why are you so insistent of being a terrible person?
N: I wouldn't say I'm insistent on being a terrible person, I just am.

Q: Why are you a jerk?
N: I don't know. I was raised this way, have you met my parents?

Q: How's Juvie?
N: Honestly? It's not terrible, I mean, no ones bothering me here.

Q: Why are you so dumb?
N: Technically I have an IQ of 126, I'm not dumb.

Q: Why do you hurt Abigail?
N: I hurt her, because, to be honest, she just really pisses me off, there's no real reason.

Q: Have you ever hurt anyone else?
N: A couple of our other foster kids. Not all of them. About 3

Q: Why don't you like Abigail? What has she ever done to you?
N: Have you ever met someone and just the way they stand and talk and hold themselves just pisses you off. That's why.

Q: Favorite color?
N: Black

Q: Favorite animal?
N: Hawk

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
N: I want to an artist.

Q: Will you dig a hole for me? Then will you go in the hole? Then can Lin bury the hole? With you in it? Oh and can Luke join you? Thank you! ^-^
N: Umm... No.

Q: What's wrong with you?
N: I'm ADD. Other than that, I have a bad back, thanks for asking!

Q: Why did you do it? Why abuse someone at all nevertheless that much? She deserves such a better then what everyone has put her through. Why did you put her through that?
N: I abused her because, honestly, she pissed me off, and I could. She doesn't deserve crap. Being abused is like natural selection, if she can't withstand it, that's her issue.

Q: What happened in your past that was so devastating that you felt the need to both physically and emotionally abuse a young girl that had already had enough heartbreak in her life? (P.S. Go eat a brick)
N: My parents are just like me. That's why.