Chapter 169 - Tonys (Part 2)

My stomach swirled with anticipation as our limo pulled up at The Beacon Theater. I saw tons of cameras, and immediately went camera shy in the backseat.

"Okay, shall we?" Lin smiled, obviously ecstatic. The three of us climbed out of the car, Lin and Vanessa first, then myself. I held my hand in front of my eyes as the sun glared down, and I saw the flash of cameras. I felt Vanessa take my other hand and pull me along behind her, as the were fixing Lins bow tie.

I moved myself to somewhat hide behind my mom, as my dad started waving at literally everyone.

"Come on Mijita, it's better to be with him, then lost." She laughed and pulled me behind her as she caught up with her husband.

"Hey, Peanut?" Lin asked, laughing a little, as I was still somewhat hiding behind Vanessa, "c'mon people love you." He took my hand, and pulled me out in front of him. "There ya go." He kissed the top of my head, "you look cute by the way."

"Thanks." I smiled at him, "and um, thanks for..." I was cut off by a reporter, going to talk to him. "Okay." I sighed, and felt my mom wrap her arms around me, hugging me back to her.

"It's chilly." I heard her say.

"I know, and windy." I added, "I feel weird, my dress is short."

"You look fine darling." She laughed a little.

"Okay, sorry about that." Lin said, turning back to us, apparently, I'm like, the 'main attraction'" he used air quotes, "at the Tonys this year."

"That's accurate." I said laughing.

"Gracias mi Niñita."

"De nada papa."

We eventually made it over to where professionals take photos, not just people taking photos for websites and such.

"Can we have a couple of your whole family?" The photographer asked, and waved us together, Lin wrapped his right arm around Vanessa's waist, and I stood in front of them, between them, and I felt Lins other arm wrap around my middle and pull me closer to them.

They had been taking Lin/Vanessa photos for a while, and they just kept getting cuter, so, I pulled out my phone from where I stood watching and took a couple pictures of my own.

@Abi_Miranda - I actually have the cutest parents... I mean, let's be real here.

I slipped my phone back into my black clutch, right as they finished and came back over to me

"Onwards mi familia!" Lin smiled, and he kept going, forwards, "I'm serious, we have a long walk ahead of us." He laughed.