Chapter 78 - I'm Sorry

I woke up to Lin knocking on my door, before I could say anything he peeked his head in.

"Morning, sorry to wake you, I'm ordering room service, what do you want to eat?" He was holding the room phone in his hand.

"Yeah, um, just a glass of orange juice." I smiled, pushing myself up in bed.

"I believe I asked you what you wanted to eat." He repeated.

"Ok." I rolled my eyes, "can I have a roll, and like a mango or something?" I asked.

"Yeah, thanks." He repeated my order into the phone, closing my door. I yawned and my phone buzzed next to me.

(Meet you by the pool in 20? That is if you're up.)

It was from Hunter, I smiled and responded.

(Yeah! Be there in 20.)

I set my phone down, and changed into a second swimsuit, this one was black, and pretty basic, kind of classic, like yesterday, this came with a little black dress to go over it. I pulled the dress over and I stepped out of my room.

"Shh." Lin shushed me right as I left the room, "V's still sleeping." He pointed to Vanessa who was next to him in bed, fast asleep."

"It's 11:00." I said, pulling on flip flops.

"I know, she's the sleepiest." He smiled, "food should be here soon."

"Ok." I smiled and sat down. The food got to our room in about 3 minutes, when it did, I wolfed down the roll, and took the mango with me to the pool. On my way, my phone started ringing, I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi babe." It was William.

"Oh, hi!" I smiled.

"It's lunchtime here so I thought I'd call you."

"Ah, thanks that's nice, I actually just woke up like 15 minutes ago." I giggled.

"Roonie, you realize we're in the same time zone right?" He asked.

"Yes, but I'm on vacation."

"Alright, so what are you having for breakfast?" He asked.

"A mango." I said, looking down at the half eaten fruit.

"Random, anyways, how was your dinner with the captain?" He asked.

"It was nice, he seems like a nice man, although it was weird, you kind of feel like you don't really belong, you know? Like, we're supposed to be VIP's here, but I'm just like, a kid. I didn't do anything special."

"Yeah I get what you mean. I have a splitting headache."

"Oh, why? Are you ok?" I asked, suddenly concerned.

"Yeah, I went to a party last night, it was crazy loud, I think that might be it." He said.

"Ok, well, drink lots of water." I didn't know what to say. Other than aspirin, I don't know the cure for a headache.

"Ok, class is starting in like 5 minutes, I should go, I love you Abigail."

"I love you too." I smiled and hung up the phone, I set it down next to me, and saw that Hunter had occupied the empty chair to my right.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"My boyfriend." I smiled.

"Ah, what's his name?" He asked.

"William, William Hoffman." I said.

"He sounds nice, I mean, based on what I heard from your conversation. Anyways, besides your loving relationship, what do you want to do today?" He asked.