Chapter 48 - Pizza? Um, Yeah!

Monday's are always peaceful, but Monday's are also very quiet. This was my last Monday here at the Richard Rodgers, the hearing was next Monday and then I would move into Lin and Vanessa's apartment.

Lin was still driving me to school so he pulled up at about 8:45.

"Morning! Happy day off." I greeted him getting into the car.

"Yes. It is morning. I noticed." Ok, Lin was tired, but hey, he doesn't have to drive me, that's his choice.

"You can take a nap today." I noted, as he drove toward my school.

"You're very right, if Sebastian is willing to take a nap, I can also take a nap."

"Good point."

"I swear children do not sleep."

"I'm sorry, I guess it's just part of life."

"Yeah, when you move in you'll get to help force him to sleep, so enjoy that." Lin pointed out, that was weird to think about.

"Ok." I said laughing, as he pulled into my school, both of us got out, and he helped me up the steps. "Thanks." I said, when he opened the door for me.

"Where are you going? Boyfriend or Spanish class?" He asked as we entered the school.

"Boyfriend." I replied

"Fantastic." He walked me over to William, then gave me a hug goodbye.  "See you after school."

"Bye! Thanks for dropping me off!" I called to him.

"You're welcome!" He responded, not looking back.

"Bye sir!" William

"Eh!" Was Lins response

"Do you think he likes me?" William was obviously kind of nervous.

"Yeah! Of course, I mean he's never said anything against you, so I'd say he likes you."

"Ok, I want to be on good terms with him so..." William started walking me toward Spanish, so he wouldn't be late for his first period.

"Don't worry you are, anyways, would you be up for coming over after school tonight?" I asked as we arrived at the door to my classroom.

"Sure! Any specific reason?"

"I have some news." I smiled a little.

"Alright." He looked confused, "I'll be there at 4:30."

"Awesome! Thanks for walking me to class!"

"You're welcome, see you next period!" He put his hands on my shoulders and kissed my forehead, I guess that was a thing with him. He ran off to his first period and I crutched into mine.

"Morning!" Josie was already in class.

"Hi!" I took my seat next to her, "how was your weekend?"

"Boring. How about you?" She returned the question.

"Fine, nothing major happened."

"Speaking of major," I nearly jumped out of my skin, Georgia had walked into class when I was talking to Josie, I didn't realize that she was right next to me when she began this question, "have you told the boyfriend?"

"About the adoption?" I asked and they nodded, "nope."

"When are you going to tell him?" Josie asked.

"He's coming over tonight. He's gonna be excited."

"How come you never wait to tell us stuff?" Georgia asked.