Chapter 83 - Nevis

I need to learn how to silence my phone before I go to bed, because quite often I wake up to it ringing, like this morning.

(Where are you guyyyysssss)

It was Andrew.

(I know you're not supposed to say anything but)

(Where??)

The texts kept coming in faster than I could type.

(I'll buy you donuts.)

(Andrew!)

I finally cut into the conversation.

(Yes?)

He responded.

(Why do you want to know so badly?)

(I don't know. It's the not knowing.)

(Did you try Lin?)

I asked, I could tell him whenever I wanted to, but this was fun.

(Yes, but he's not responding!!!)

I got up from bed, and softly opened the door, peeking out to see Lin and Vanessa curled together in their bed, and honestly enough, I could see Lins phone lighting up on his bedside table. I giggled a little, and took a picture and texted it to Andrew.

(This may be why.)

(It's 8 am!! They should be up by now.)

(In his defense Seb struggled to fall asleep last night, or should I say this morning.)

(Well... Where are you... My previous question still stands)

I rolled my eyes.

(We're docking in Nevis today.)

(Nevis???)

I laughed a little, then put my phone down, though I did see his texts popping up on my screen.

(as is Hamilton?)

(Docking?)

(As is boat?)

(ABIGAIL MIRANDA YOU ARE NOT ON A CARIBBEAN CRUISE)

I was standing over my suitcase, because I didn't feel like unpacking yet. I pulled out a tank top and shorts, and changed. I walked out of my room, to see that in the 5 minutes it took me to change, Lin was up, changing Seb, and Vanessa was making coffee, and all 3 were very much awake.

"What the heck?" I asked, stepping out of my room.

"What?" Lin asked.

"I swear, I looked out here like 5 minutes ago and you were all OUT."

"Yes, 5 whole minutes ago." He nodded.

"Y'all are weird." I laughed to myself.

"Yeah, but today should be fun, so, let's go!" Lin said, picking up Sebastian.

"I take it we have to leave before everyone else again." I said referring to the last two times, leaving at 9:00 when everyone else left at 9:30.

"Yes, it's one of the perks of being a very important person." He smiled to himself and I rolled my eyes.

"Let him have this one. He hasn't fully processed what's going on with Hamilton." Vanessa whispered to me.

"I heard that! And I've processed it, I'm just not over it yet." He said, opening the door. "Now, shall we go?"

•••