Chapter 117 - EduHam (1)

Lin's POV

I was getting really worried about Abigail. I feel bad when I harp on her about eating, but, she needs to eat. I feel like I should sign her up for therapy, I also feel like she'd really hate that. It wasn't healthy, she just, she hadn't eaten anything in days, literally days. The last time she ate, and yes I'm keeping track, was lunch on Sunday. That's two straight days without food.

I don't know what to do here. I mean, how are you supposed to deal with this? I don't want to shove food down her throat, that doesn't solve anything, she needs to want to eat. I have no idea how to do that. Maybe I should sign her up for therapy. She won't like it, I don't even know if she'll talk, but, at least she'll know I care. At least she'll know someone cares.

I don't know if she knows anyone cares. Sometimes I think she thinks she's alone in this, that she's only hurting herself, and that she's the only one that can get hurt. I think she thought that way with the suicide. I just need her to realize that she has people rooting for her, who want to help her, she just needs to give us a chance.

I was sitting in my bed, contemplating getting Abigail into therapy, when Vanessa sat up as well.

"Morning." She smiled.

"Morning." I replied, still somewhat deep in thought.

"Whatcha thinking about?" She asked.

"Do we need to get Abi a therapist? Or like, into a group?" I asked.

"I think we need to. She's gonna hate it."

"Crap, I know, I'll do it, I'm not telling her today, she's already nervous enough about her speech."

"Alright." She smiled, and seeing that made me smile as well. We were enjoying this rare quiet moment, when we heard Sebastian. Yep. Makes sense.

"I'll get the Sebster." I said, getting up.

"I'll make pancakes." Vanessa offered.

"Gluten free blueberry?" I asked, excitedly.

"Of course." She said, getting up.

"Yes!" I jumped a little. She's the bomb. I went into Sebastian's room, and picked him up from bed, carrying him into the kitchen. Once there, I set him on the ground, and he started running around the house, giggling.

Abi's POV

"Abi!" I woke up to Sebs little voice from somewhere in my room.

"Good morning Sebbie." I said, yawning, "why are you in my room?" I asked, looking to see him sitting on the floor beside my bed. "Not that that's a bad thing." I smiled, and lifted him up to sit on my bed.

"Mamas making pancakes." He giggled, laying down over my stomach.

"Is she?" I asked, smiling at the little boy.

"Yes!" He grinned. "Do you like pancakes?" He asked, boy, he was talkative today.

"Yes I do Sebby." I smiled.

"Well they're in the kitchen." I heard Lin, and looked up to find him standing in the doorway.

"Dada!" Seb yelled, jumping up and running over to Lin, who immediately scooped him up, putting him on his hip.