Jyugo x Reader: Newbie

•Reader POV•

Alright, now where do I begin? Hmmmm....*fuck* it. Let's just start.

"Let's go. Your transferring to Nanba prison." A guard at your current prison opens your cell door.

"Is that so?" You question, bored out of your mind.

"Yes. Now hurry up. Japan isn't exactly around the corner street." The guard says annoyed.

"Japan? Cool! I've always wanted to go there!" You stand up excitedly.

"Too bad for you, you will be locked up." The guard smirks.

"Hey, as long as I'm in the country, it's fine with me." You smile.

'A new door. The door that opens to Japan. You were right brother. A new door, means a new world.' You thought as a memory of your deceased brother flashed through your mind.

[Time Skip]

"You are now inmate number 1308. Hope you like your new inmates." A blue haired guy says as he leads you down the halls of building 13, Nanba prison.

"So Seitaro. Why does that bald eagle looks so grumpy today? Or is he like that every day?" You question.

"Bald eagle? Ah anyways, I guess he does always look like that. Well from what I've seen anyway." Seitaro rubs his head awkwardly.

You nod in understanding.

"Alright, in you go." You hear Seitaro say as he opens a cell door.

"Thanks." You smile and walk in.

"..."

"..."

"...I'm in a cell...with four guys?" You ask Seitaro.

"Yup. Enjoy!" Seitaro smiles as he closes the door and walks off.

There was a moment of silence when,

"Your a girl!"

"Yes I am! Why?! Never seen one before!?" You yell back at them.

They looked at each other then back at you.

"You've got some fire in you." The man with the purple and red hair says.

"Hey sweetheart, you wanna play around of go fish?" A man with golden blonde hair, with a mix of hot pink, hold up a deck of cards to you.

"Cool! Our new cell mate is a pretty girl." A boy with tanned skin and long gran hair says as he smiles at you.

"Calm down. Not like she's a rare specimen to man kind." The fourth, and final, guy says. Looking over to him, he has black hair with red tips. Unique eyes too; one purple, the other green.

"She kinda is to us Jyugo." Blondie pinky says.

"We haven't see an actual girl in forever." Purple and red says.

"All the other prisoners here are guys. Hardly any girls here." Greenie says.

"Uh, guys?" You get there attention. You then smile at them,

"Before you drag me into anything stupid, I just wanna say hi. My names (y/n). Number is 8."

The others smile. Except one.

"I'm Uno."

"Rock."

"Nico, nice to meet you."

You all then look at the one sitting on the corner.

"I'm Jyugo." He says.

"Well it's nice to meet you all." You smile. Uno, Rock and Nico all have heart in there eyes at you.

"So," You start, "who wants to break outta this cell?"

Immediately, Jyugo looks up with a smirk.

"Now your speaking my language. Let's go." Then you all break out with smile son your faces.

You guys turn a corner, running away from the bald eagle, Hajime. You look at Jyugo and Jyugo looks at you.

•No Ones POV•

'I have a feeling that your gonna be important to me.' Jyugo and (y/n) think.