Kiji x Reader x Ruka: KiRu

You sat in building 3. Just recently, after the whole thing with Enki, things have gotten better. Ruka got his job back as a correctional officer in Nanba. Of course he had to do some service first. Such as, cleaning, helping the medical staff, running errands for the prison, etc. Eventually he was able to get off of being an errand boy-which you called him-and became what he is now.

"Deputy supervisor! You're needed at the meeting." You walked into Kiji's office and saw Ruka doing some paperwork Kiji had for him.

"This early? I thought it wasn't until noon?" Ruka got up, checked his makeup and rushed out of the room. You followed behind him.

"Apparently it got moved earlier. The Warden wanted to have this settled early due to the fact that she is leaving to go to a meeting with the higher ups." You say.

"I see. I assume the supervising officers had their meeting already?"

"Yup." You nod. You both see Kiji just entering the building.

"S'up Drag Queen." You raise an arm and raid sit up in a fist. He just stands there and gives you dead pan look.

"Guess that's a no for a fist bump." You lower your hand and awkwardly look around. You even kicked at the ground with your heal.

"Has the paperwork been finished?" Kiji turns to Ruka.

"I just finished it when (Y/n) come into the office. All that's left is to hand it in then it's complete." Ruka nods.

"Good. Did you make your rounds?" Kiji turns to you.

"Yup. Inmates are doing fine. And yes, I made sure they all looked adorable and handsome as ever." You nod.

"Good. Now just where are the two of you off too?" You saw a flash of jealousy hidden in his beautiful, yellow eyes. You didn't question it and played it off as if you aren't on to anything.

"I have that deputy supervisor meeting to attend too." Ruka answers.

"You know me. I work with Mitsuru over in headquarters. I was just delivering the message about the sudden new schedule of the meeting." You shrug and put on your shades.

'She's his sister alright.' They both sweat drop.

"Anyways, so how's the two drag queen doing? Did anything Yaoi related happen?" You raised an eyebrow. They couldn't see your eyes, but they knew their was a teasing look in them.

"What do you mean by that?" They both shriek.

"The ship? Did the ship sail? Bruh c'mon! Work me with me here!" You practically yell.

"What ship?" Ruka questions.

"You guys! Weren't you two ever a couple?" You asked.

They both freeze. They glance at each other then back at you.

"What?!" They growl.

"Well....you guys act like it. I mean you both seem to be close now. Before you shared a bond of hatred. It was like you guys had a break up and now that broken relationship is mending." You say matter of factly.

"You thought we were together at some point!?" They shout at you.

"Not that I'm calling you out or anything but the relationship you two shared in the past and now....it's almost like a couple sort of thing." You say.

"That's ridiculous! I would never go for a man like him!" They point at each other.

"Aw! You even talk in sync! Couple goals!" You fangirl.

"Shut your trap!" They yell in sync again. They get annoyed with each other and together, they both go into Kiji's office. Kiji to do his paperwork, and Ruka to grab his finished paperwork to hand to the Warden while at the meeting.

They close the door and you smile.

"Better head back to headquarters. Bro is probably wondering why I'm taking so long." You say to yourself. You take a few steps forward to the buildings doors, but stop before you reach them.

"Crap. I forgot I need this weeks files from building 3 and 4. Guess while I'm here, I'll get them." You walk back to Kiji's office.

---With Drag Queen Baes---

"Well? Did we win?" Ruka asks cautiously.

"Oh my god." Kiji whispers.

Kiji looks back at the lottery ticket in his hand and at the website. They just won a shit to of money!

"Life time supply of makeup!" Kiji cheers. Ruka joins in. In the celebration, Kiji fell and ended up pinning Ruka to his desk. He was gonna move when the door opened.

They looked at the door and saw you standing there. You had this look of shock but also some happiness on your face. Mainly shock though.

"Uh, I'll come back later." You stutter and close the door with a blushing face.

They look at each other before moving quickly to the door.

"Wait!" They tell in sync.

I'm gonna be honest, I ship these two. I can't help but feel like they even had a romantic relationship in the past. I'm not calling them out or anything but I just can't help but feel like they do. It's just the way they act larynx each other in the anime. It's hard to explain, sorry XD