Mitsuru x Reader: Hyakushiki

You sat in a small room at Nanba Prison. It was a rather medium sized room, but it was comfortable for you. It was also in headquarters, and your sister let you have the empty room they didn't know what to do with.

"Hey! I hear you're ms.Hyakushiki's little sis-wow." A man walks in.

You look away from your laptop and look at the man at your door.

"This is a lot of cute stuff." He comments as he walks around the room. "I can see why ms. Hyakushiki takes a bit of an interest in cutesy things."

"Uh....what are you doing here?" You quietly ask the guard.

"Hm? Oh hello. I was just curious on the rumours about Momoko having a little sister. Guess the rumours are true." The rather loud male takes a seat in one of the chairs.

"You know Momoko?" You look up curiously.

"Heck yeah I do." He nods.

"The names Mitsuru." He holds a hand out to you to shake.

You hesitate but shyly raise an arm. "I'm-"

"(Y/n). I need your help with a few files." Your sister walks in.

"And just what are you doing here?" She questions Mitsuru.

"I just dropped by for a visit." He nods.

"I see. Well, we will be going now." Your sister throws you over her shoulder and carries you to her office.

Mitsuru watches as the Hyakushiki sisters leave the room.

"I wonder what (Y/n) is like." He wonders out loud. He then decides to head to Momoko's office, to eavesdrop on you girls.

"Enough!" He heard a female voice yell and a loud crash from inside the office.

"Uh-oh. I better get in there before ms. Hyakushiki kills her sister." Mitsuru runs into the room.

He freezes in place as he sees the desk cut in half roughly. Papers are scattered around the room. Pens and other utensils are one of those scattered items. Their is also blood. Blood on the walls, blood on the ceiling, blood on broken furniture and other items. What shocks Mitsuru more, was that he expected you to be half dead.

"What is it Mitsuru?" You shy voice breaks his shock.

"You did this?!" He yells in disbelief.

Your aura changes to dark and intimidating. It sets Mitsuru on edge for once in a very long while.

"Clean this up immediately or you're blood is gonna be the new painting in this room!" You yell with a harsh glare.

"Y-yes ma'am." He solutes nervously. 'She's still cute though.' He thought.