Samon x Reader: Mrs. Gokuu pt.2

You walked around Tokyo. You we're walking mindlessly when you came across a park. It was simple. Beautiful green grass, Sakura trees dancing in the wind. Couples walked around, holding hands, some children running around. Even a couple of teenagers doing what you assumed was homework.

"So how's life been?" A voice breaks through your thoughts.

Looking at the owner of the familiar voice, you nod with a small smile.

"It's been okay. I still preferred my prison cell though." You closed your eyes peacefully. The memories of being behind bars flash through your mind.

"Really? I thought you would enjoy your freedom more than a cell." Samon walks up to stand beside you.

You take glance at him and see him wearing some casual clothing. Just black shoes, black jeans, a white muscle t-shirt and an unbuttoned, shirt sleeved green over shirt. He still had that tail on him. I'm not good with fashion and what everything is so this the best description your gonna get XD also I don't wanna just get a picture. I just got off work, too lazy too lol

"What are you doing here?" You narrow your eyes at him. He looks at you with slight shock before smiling and answering.

"I suppose you mean why am I here and not at Nanba. Well, I'm got the week off. So I decided to come visit Tokyo. I'm glad I did." He begins to walk towards a bench in the beautiful park.

He motions for you to sit beside him. You walk over and take a seat next to him.

"I'm still gonna marry you." You spoke up.

Samon blushes and looks at you shocked. You were released from prison about three months ago. He thought you would have let that go.

"You're still on that huh?" He asks shyly.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be." You nod with a stoic face.

You turn your gaze to look at a couple with three children around them. You guessed they are one big happy family.

"I want that with you." You point your finger at the family.

Samon looks in the direction your pointing at.

"I don't get it." He says.

You mentally face-palm. 'Dense as ever I see.' You thought.

"I want to be married to you. We could have a family of our own." You spoke bluntly as you watched the children play around happily.

Samon is at loss of words. What the hell is he supposed to say?

You take a glance at him and smile. 'I never thought I would actually fall for him. The only reason why I would bring up us getting married is because of this red string.' You take a look at your right pinky. The red string extending to Samon's left pinky.

Truth is, you never really liked Samon that way. You just knew you were meant to be together but you didn't have any romantic feelings for him. It always made you wonder,
"What is it about you?" You spoke your thoughts out loud.

"Huh?" He looks at you confused.

You shake your head. "It's nothing."

"Well, I better get going. I'm gonna do some paperwork back at the hotel I'm staying at." Samon gets up.

You get up as well.

"I understand. I hope you do well mister Gokuu." You nod your head in respect.

"Thanks. Maybe I'll see you again soon. Until then, later (Y/n)." He kisses the top of your head before walking away.

You stand there stunned. "That was the first time he said my name." You brought your hand up to your pounding heart. 'I think...I am finally falling for this guy.' You thought with a light blush and small smile.

"I'll see you again...Samon."

Somewhere out there, Samon stopped and listened to his heart beat rapidly. "Why do I have this feeling? I feel...happy and relieved." Samon wondered to himself.

Unknowing to him, you spoke his name for the very first time.

That is the end!
Next up:
Seitarou x Reader: Gangleader