Jyugo x Reader: Attention

"(Y/n)." Jyugo wined.

"(Y/n)." He wines a bit louder.

You just ignore your boyfriend and continue eating your rice balls. Jyugo had been trying to get your attention all day but you decided to give him the silent treatment. He deserved it.

-Flashback-

"Go away." Jyugo says coldly. You look at your boyfriend shocked and heartbroken.

Normally when Jyugo wants to be left alone you let him be. Today however he's been acting strange and you couldn't help but wanna help him out.

Gulping a lump in your throat, you hold back the tears and stutter out an okay.

"Okay......later." You then left his cell, cell 13, and headed back to your own, cell 8.

You didn't want to be that kind of person, but you decided to just ignore him for the rest of the day. You felt like you we're a bother to him so that's what drove you to your decision.

-End Of Flashback-

"(Y/n) is this about this morning?" You look away from him stubbornly. Jyugo sighs and hugs you.

You struggle to get out of his grasp but surprisingly, he's too strong.

'For someone who can't do anything he can have a tight hold.' You thought as you still struggled to get out of his arms.

"I'm sorry about this morning." He sighs as he holds you closer to him.

You stop struggling and relax into his arms.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for ignoring you. Now can you let go?" You ask.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I didn't get any of your attention today so I'm not letting you go for the rest of the night." He pouts adorably. You blush at his face and go back to eating our rice ball.

Even when you went to bed he still held you.

He loves getting your attention.

Requests?

Remember to read the 'Requests?' chapter to understand my rules of requesting~