Guards x Reader: Cabin! Pt.1 (Samon)

"Hey so where do you store your bananas?" You asked as you looked around the living room area.

"Shut it." He growls.

"Oh I get it! They're in the kitchen." You run over to the kitchen area.

"Only known her for a few weeks and she already calls you monkey." Hajime smirks amused.

"Hajime!" Samon growls.

"Enough." Kiji sighs.

"Do you really want another repeat of last weekend?" Kenshirou looks over at the two.

They both look down, remembering the long lecture you gave them about being grown ups.

"That was two hours of our lives wasted." Kiji says.

"I found the bananas! Their is at least fifteen!" You shout from the kitchen.

"So it's confirmed. You came from the zoo." Hajime says simply towards Samon.

"Oi-!"

"No fighting!" Your voice booms as you are suddenly standing in front of them.

"Sorry (Y/n)-sensei." They bend down.

"Oh! Let's play school! The four of you will be my students and I'll be the teacher. If you behave you get a banana." You clap your hands together as you jump up and down.

"Are you sure your turning 35?" Kenshirou asks.

"Positive." You give him a thumbs up.

"Hey! I didn't give you permission to give away my food." Samon says as he walks up to you.

"And I didn't give you permission to speak, student Samon Gokuu." You glare at him.

"We are playing school and I will be your teacher." You say as you walk away from a beat up Samon.

"Holy crap she's strong." Hajime comments with a sweat drop.