Guards x Reader: New Years

"Why did you call us here? Most of us have business to attend to." Kenshirou walks up to you.

"It's New Years Eve. Tomorrow is New Years AND the tournament. I get your all hyped up for it and want to prepare for it, but I think we all should have some fun before things get serious tomorrow." You smile at them.

"So what is it you want us to do then?" Kiji asks.

"It's late. I gotta ring the bell in about an hour. So hurry this up." Hajime says.

"We're gonna play around with these!" You pull out 6 sticks from a bag your brought with you.

"You want us to play with sticks?" Samon asks.

"I remember those! (Y/n)-Senpai I'm surprised you kept them." Cat smiles as he walks up to you.

"What are they?" Kiji asks.

"Something magical." You wink with a smile. Samon, Kenshirou, Hajime and Kiji all look at you, wondering your plans are.

"Here. We each get one." You hand a stick over to Kiji, one to Kenshirou, one to Hajime, one to Samon, one to Cat and yourself.

"Now come over here. We all get in a circle, and the tip of our sticks all meet each other in the centre." The 5 males all do as told. You're all hunched over slightly as all the sticks tips meet each other in the centre.

"Now what?" Hajime asks bored.

"I'm with the gorilla on this one." Samon says.

"What's the point of this?" Kiji sighs.

"Make this quick." Kenshirou warns. Your hair covers your eyes as their words hit you in the heart.

"Stop it! (Y/n)-Senpai went through all the trouble of getting you workaholics to even meet her here! Be happy that she cares for your wellbeing nya." Cat sticks up for you. The others look at your form a bit taken back then sigh.

"Sorry." They all apologize.

You shake your head, as if shaking away all their negativity and smile at them.

"Alright! At the count of 3, we jump in the air, and have fun okay?" They look at you confused but nod.

"1, 2, 3!" You all jump at 3 and you hear surprised gasps.

"What is this?" Kiji asks happily as he waves his stick around.

"It's magic!" You and Cat yell.

"This is actually incredible." Hajime even smiles.

"I've never seen anything like this before." Kenshirou smiles.

"Amazing!" Samon exclaims.

All 6 of you then run around. Watching as the different colours float around beautifully.

Kiji's stick giving off a bright purple glow, almost like your painting the sky.

Samon giving off a green glow, also looking like it's painting the sky.

Hajime's giving off a bright red.

Kenshirou's giving off a bright white colour.

Cat's giving off an orange colour.

And yours, giving off a bright blue.

It looked and felt like you were painting the sky. It's also a lot of fun. Hajime and Kenshirou couldn't stop smiling. Kiji and Samon couldn't stop awing and smiling brightly. Cat and yourself laughing. It's honestly a beautiful New Years Eve.

If you're confused on what I mean when there sticks start giving off colours, then the video at top will help. It's basically the first 15 seconds~