Mitsuru x Reader: Witch

"Are you on that period thing?" Mitsuru walks into the guard room.

You nod your head as you continue to just lay your head on the table.

"I don't get what the big deal is. You bleed and get cramps. Why do you get so moody?" Mitsuru complains.

You throw a glare at your best friend-who is secretly your crush.

"How about I stab you in the stomach then you can judge the pain and not me." You say.

"Yeah, yeah. How long do these things last anyways?" He takes a seat across from you.

"About a week. For the first few days it's a lot of blood. Then after awhile the blood slowly decreases." You begin to groan right after your explanation. Another cramp.

Before Mitsuru could reply, a voice speaks up.

"I'm surprised girls don't die of blood loss when losing so much blood for a week every month." Samon walks into the guard room. He must have over heard your conversation.

"What surprises me is how Mitsuru doesn't die of blood loss when the Warden kicks his ass." You smirk at Mitsuru.

"Go ahead and say what you want." Mitsuru gives you his signature smile.

"I find it unfair how girls can still live when they bleed so much for a week. Every month too!" Samon speaks up.

"I know little monkey. They're practically immortal!" Mitsuru agrees with Samon.

"Were not immortal. It's girl magic." You deadpan. Of course you meant that as a joke but it doesn't seem they took it like that.

"I told they're witch's!" Samon whisper yells at Mitsuru.

"I can't believe I've been friends with a witch! We even work for one!" Mitsuru whisper yells at him too.

"What about Kazari? She's a girl too!" Samon panics.

"Seems to me all girls are witch's." Mitsuru nods his head.

"When my cramps calm down I'm beating your assess." You say lazily. You were tired but even so your threats were still uneasy.

"The witch is gonna attack us!" They run out of the room.