Kenshirou x Reader: Dog and Cat

"Yo!" You saluted to your superior. It wasn't one of Yamato's salutes, basically just a cute sailor salute.

"I didn't expect to see you here." He spoke. He then took a seat on one of the couches in the break room.

"Why wouldn't I be here?" You smiled.

"Just start talking. I'm sure you know what my question is." Kenshirou stares at you.

You sigh and take a seat opposite of him.

"Fine. Whatever you want mutt." You take a sip of your freshly made tea.

"Ack! That's hot!" You place the cup on the coffee table. You held your mouth tenderly.

"One day you're gonna burn your tongue off. What is this? The third time this week?" Kenshirou took out his laptop and began typing away.

"Yeah, yeah. Also it's the fifth time now." You then sulk in a corner. "And is only Tuesday."

"That's just depressing." Kenshirou sweat drops.

It's silent for a moment. The only thing heard is the typing away at a laptop and you taking small sips from your tea every once in awhile.

"Yo Kenshirou." You smile.

"What is it?" His eyes doesn't leave the screen.

"I was wondering if you wanted this." You held something up. Kenshirou looks up and sees you holding a plush of yourself.

"N-no. Why would I want a plush of you?" Kenshirou blushes.

"Who wouldn't." You laugh. Your laughter dies down and you stare at Kenshirou seriously.

'I hate it when she gets like this. She's always so hard to read.' Kenshirou thought as he calmed himself down and gave you his full attention.

"I'm leaving. Orders from the Warden." You spoke.

"So a business trip. I doubt it would be so. We work at a prison, not a company." Kenshirou replies.

"True. But I'm getting sent to visit the higher ups. I don't have much detail on it yet so I can't just spill everything to you." You sit back and hold the little plush.

"I see. Could it be possible it has to do with you taking over your family business?" Kenshirou questions.

"Most likely. A few friends of mine reached out to me. They seem to have been called by people of higher respect as well. From both Phantomhive and Trancy, it's about our family business'." You close your eyes.

"Interesting. When will you be back?"

"That I don't have info on." With that, the conversation ended. It was quiet for awhile. Then, a bright smile appeared on your face.

"Just thought I'd let you know. Anyways, seeing as you don't want the plush, I'll leave it here." You get up and place it on a high shelf. "There. Now this way the other guards won't miss me so much. Specifically Mao." You sigh at the last part.

'The cat.' Kenshirou thought.

"I'll be leaving now. I leave for the trip in about a week. I also won't be coming to work as often for this week so don't expect to see me. Peace out dog!" You run out of the guard room.

Kenshirou turns to look at the plush on the shelf. He hears footsteps coming to the break room.

He senses it as two guards so he moved fast. He packed up his things and quickly grabbed the plush of you. He then ran out at full speed.

"The hell was that about?" Hajime asks.

"How should I know." Samon replies.

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. I made up for it by updating twice today. I don't normally update twice on weekdays because I have work but this is to make up for the lack of updates from yesterday. I was gonna make a OneShot after I got off work but I was really tired and was not feeling good. So again, I apologize.