Upa x Reader: It's Joke!

"Hey Upa!" You slapped the small teenager on his back.

"Hey (Y/n)." He greets bored as he gets up from the ground; which he fell to because of the hard slap you gave him.

"Do you always have to hit me when you see me?" He asks as he turns to face you.

"Of course. Or would you rather have this?" You smile slyly as you hook your arms around Upa's left one.

He look around with a blush on his face, "Can you knock it off? Please?" He practically begs.

You let go of his arm and do a few twirls, going a few feet in front of him.

"It's joke!" You smile brightly.

"Hey Upa. Isn't that the girl from building 4? The one you met at the New Years Tournament?" Qi asks his cell mate.

"I remember her as well." Liang walks up to his two cell mates.

"Yeah that's her." Upa sighs.

"Awe Upa. Your so mean." You pout.

"Whatever. Just can you stop teasing me?" He looks at you seriously.

"Do you really think I'm teasing?" You give him this 'innocent' look. He's taken back and blushes.

"It's joke!" You smile brightly. "I gotta go back to my building now. Kenshirou came here to talk with Samon. I made him take me with him so I could see you." You give him a closed eye smile.

"No.89. Let's go." Kenshirou's voice calls out on building 5'a training grounds.

"Coming!" You call back to him. Before you start to head over to Kenshirou, you turn around, "Upa! Don't miss me too much!" You wink and run over to Kenshirou.

"Why does she always have to tease me?" Upa complains.

"It's all that energy, she just doesn't know what to do with it." Qi answers.

"I can't help but feel like you hold feelings for her. You can easily send her off with your powers, but you still keep her around. You even get protective over her. Sometimes you even get jealous." Liang looks at Upa with a smirk.

"You don't know what your talking about." Upa huffs as he turns around and crosses his arms. However, a smile found it's way to his face as he thinks about you.