Kokoriki x Reader: Knight in Shining Armour

"Riki!" You yelled as you entered Building 5's mess hall.

"Yes?" All three brothers pop their heads out from the kitchen.

'That's right. They all have a Riki in their names.' You thought with a sweat drop.

Honestly at this point you weren't surprised. You often called them Riki. And a lot of the times when you did, either two or all three will reply to you.

Yeah I think you should start coming up with individual nicknames for them.

You sighed and just walked over to the kitchen. A few of the inmates stared at you but they went ignored.

You entered the kitchen, revealing the chef and the Daisen Brothers.

"Hey Rokuriki. Ready to go sweetie?" You walked over to the pinkette.

"Where are you guys going?" Youriki asks.

"(Y/n) is gonna teach me a new recipe so I won't be able to come home early today." Rokuriki stands up from his seat.

"But why now of all times? It's lunch. We don't go home until we're off our shift. That's not until nine o'clock." Kokoriki asks with a stubborn pout.

He wasn't comfortable having his brother and girlfriend spend that much time together.

"Are you uncomfortable Mr.Knight?" Youriki teases his younger brother.

"What? What makes you think I'm jealous?" Kokoriki tries to defend himself.

"I never said anything about jealousy." Youriki smirks.

"Well-!" Kokoriki blushes.

"We all know you're (Y/n)'s knight in shining armour." Rokuriki joins in on teasing his brother.

Kokoriki blushes bright red and tears up.

"Make them stop bullying me!" He is on his knees, burying his face in your stomach and he holds you around your waist.

You let out a giggle and pat your boyfriends head.

"Alright that's enough you two. We should get going now Rokuriki, before Samon gets mad at us for taking too long." Your pet your boyfriends arms off of you.

"Hm." Rokuriki nods and walks a head.

You kiss Kokoriki's forehead and took off to the door. You turned around and smile at your boyfriend-who still happens to be kneeing on the floor-and send a playful wink at him.

"I'll see you later Mr. Knight." You then run off.

"Wait!" He tries to call out to you but you're already too far away to hear him.

"I like that girlfriend of yours. But did she have to be so fine looking? I want her for myself." Youriki says.

"You will never have her!" Kokoriki shrieks.