Honey x Reader x Trois: Fallen Angel

Has anyone noticed that Honey's hair seems to be in arrows a lot? Normally it's like that when he's pissed/annoyed/upset. The only time it's not like that is when he acts charming.~Emma

"Alright boys, play nice. You're new cellmate is quite....unique." Kiji says as he opens the cell door.

"We have a new cellmate?" Both boys run up to the guard. The guard they practically worship.

"For now you do. Until we get her a cell for herself, she is your cellmate." Kiji says. Both boys already smirk charmingly.

"A beautiful young lady." Honey says with a hand over his heart.

"She will be cherished." Honey says, hands clasped together on his chest.

"You can come in now." Kiji says as he looks outside the cell.

The two inmates look towards the door, and see a girl walk.

"Play nice now. Same goes for you no.8." Kiji closes-and locks-the cell door and walks down the halls.

"And just what is your name princess?" Honey asks as he extends his hand.

When you don't answer, Trois speaks up.

"A shy one. The shy ones are so adorable." Trois smiles. Honey smiles with nod. Agreeing with his cellmate.

The two boys look at you when they see you moving your mouth. Your head was low, a shadow covered your eyes. They were able to make out that you were trying to talk though.

Before they decide to speak, you raise your head and smirk. You look around the cell.

"What is this place I have been banished too!? This must be the lock-house of earth!" You speak in a deep voice as you look around the room.

"Huh?" Both boys say. You take notice of them and run up to the duo.

"These must be what they call humans. Greetings mortals. I am fallen angel Zurlox." You continue to speak in your deep voice. It wasn't super deep, but it was deep.

"Hello fallen angel Zurlox. I'm Trois and my companion is called Honey." Trois bows to the ground, a hand over his heart.

"It's such an honour to be in the presence of a fallen angel." Honey does the same actions as Trois.

"Wait.....you don't think this act is weird?" You ask. This time in your real voice, not fallen angel voice.

"It is odd. However it's quite enjoyable." Honey smiles.

"Now if you don't mind, what is your real name?" Trois asks. Both boys stare up at you with smiles. They don't leave there bowing position though.

"It's (Y/n)." You smile. You then smirk.

"However, I will not allow you to communicate with me using that name. It's such a human name." You go back to your Zurlox persona.

"Understandable fallen angel Zurlox." Trois bows his head.

"We will keep that note in mind." Honey bows his head as well.

'I've found my people!' You mentally celebrate.