Tsukumo x Reader: Immature Dreamer

-Past-

"Hey (Y/n)." Your friend Tsukumo walks up to you in his ninja attire.

"Hi Tsukumo." You smile at him.

"So I was wondering that when I become a ninja, when do you wanna get married?" You look up at the sky in thought.

"I don't know. When we get big AND when you become a ninja." You smile at him.

Young child Tsukumo kisses your cheek.

"I hope that will be soon!" He smiles.

-Present-

"Why don't you wanna get married anymore?" Tsukumo clings to your waist.

"Tsukumo we were kids. Plus we only just found each other again a few months ago." You sigh, getting slightly annoyed.

---
One day when you we're still kids, you went into the forest where you would meet up with Tsukumo.

You visited everyday, but he never showed up. You gave up after visiting that same forest for over a year.

Years passed and you began noticing a kid to a young adult in a couple of famous movies. That kid-who then got older, into an adult-reminded you of Tsukumo so you did research on him. In the end, you found out that famous movie star, is your childhood friend Tsukumo.
---

"I know but I still want to marry you. Their wasn't a day missed where I didn't think about you." Tsukumo's words melt your heart. You smiled a little before pushing his shoulder playfully.

"Your so immature." You laugh.

"I suppose I am." Tsukumo laughs. "But it can't hurt to dream." He smiles behind his mask.

You smile up at your cell mate.

"Well you are you. And you're and immature dreamer." You smile as you feel Tsukumo place an arm around your shoulder, bringing you closer.

'But then again, I am too.' You thought.