Guards x Reader: Guard Room pt2

Multiple Endings~

•Ending 1• •Hajime•
You were with Hajime as you both sat on the train, heading back to the apartment building areas and such where employees at Nanba Prison live.

"Hajime-Senpai." You called for his attention. He looks at you from the corner of his eye,

"Yes."

"Why did you sit beside me when you got on the train?" You asked.

"I can move if I'm disturbing you." He says as he gets up.

"Wait! I was only asking because you normally just sit by yourself on the train. Please don't leave me Hajime-Senpai!" You pleaded as you grabbed onto his arm, preventing him from moving.

"Your persistent aren't you?" He sighs as he sits down. "I have a question for you though."

"And what would that be?" You tilt your head, you didn't know it gave you this cute look but it did.

"What is your view on the other guards?" Your taken back then smile.

"Well, I think they're...unique. Yeah. That's the word. They keep work interesting I guess." You smile at the thought I your coworkers/friends.

"And your view on me?"

You then blush, "H-Hajime Senpai...makes my heart beat faster every day."

•Ending 2• •Seitarou•
You sit beside Seitarou in the Guard Room. After the incident yesterday, Samon has been avoiding you. He was afraid he might get another kick where the sun doesn't shine.

"I think you scared him." Seitarou smiles amused as he points at Samon, sitting in the corner of the room, far away from you.

"Oh yeah huh? Serves him right the pervert." You grumble.

"I think you should apologize to him. I heard Inori earlier telling the other guards that Supervisor Gokuu is wearing a nut cup."

"Are you serious? Now way!" You laugh. Seitarou joins in. After your laughing fit, Seitarou asks you a question,

"(Y/n) do you like anyone here?" He asks nervously. Your taken back but then smile brightly.

"Of course I do. I like everyone here. Everyone is so unique and interesting." Seitarou sweat drops as you didn't get what he was talking about.

"That's great but I didn't mean like that. I mean...like,like. Someone you like romantically." You then blush in embarrassment.

"O-oh. Sorry. But yeah their is someone I like romantically."

"Mind telling me who?" He asks.

"It's you." You blush.

Seitarou couldn't help but hug you.

•Ending 3• •Samon•
You stood in the waiting room of the Wardens Office. You weren't alone here though. In front of you is Samon Gokuu, bowing repeatedly on the ground.

"I'm so sorry about yesterday! I didn't mean to I swear!"

"Hey it's okay. Just be more careful next time." You say as you extend a hand. He takes it and you help him to his feet.

"Alright." He sighs out of relief. You then from him.

'She's so angry with me that her face is red.' He thought. However, his theory was wrong. Again.

'I know I should be thankful that he saved me from getting run over by a horse but....' You then blushed as you replayed the memory of Samon groping you.

'I felt so violated but at the same time my heart is beating so fast with happiness.' You mentally fan-girl.

"....Do you?" You then look behind yourself.

"I'm sorry. I spaced out. Can you repeat that?"

"I-I asked if you wanted to go out on a date. To make up for yesterday." He blushes shyly.

"Awe. Sure. A date sounds good." You smile and kiss his cheek.

He blushes 50 shades of red.

•Ending 4• •Kenshirou•
You walk along side Kenshirou. He was leading you to the Wardens office since she requested to see you. You've never been to her office before so you had to ask someone to escort you. Then Kenshirou just happened to show up.

"Thanks again." You smile up at the taller man.

"It's not a problem. I was just heading there myself to hand in this weeks reports." He replies.

"I see. Is building 4 a good holding?" You ask.

"Indeed. But why ask a question like that? Seems unlike you." He looks at your small frame.

"True but I was gonna request if I could transfer there. Building 3 is tough. Especially with those pretty boys running being pretty I guess." You deadpan.

"I see. Well then you are more than welcome to join my building."

"Thanks. Oh and Kenshirou." You call for his attention.

"Yes."

"Do you still like the Warden?" Kenshirou is taken back before replying,

"Not anymore. I've grown feelings for someone else." He says with a blush.

"And who could that be?" You ask curiously.

"...You. After that thing with Samon yesterday....is when I noticed I like you."

"I like you too!"

•Ending 5• •Kiji•
You sat beside your 'boss' Kiji in the guards meeting area. It's a simple room. Couches surrounding a table, some snacks. Basically just a chill room or break room.

"Exactly how much trouble are Honey and Trois causing you?" Kiji asks after taking a sip of his tea.

"Well they are certainly big flirts. Also big perverts. But at least they're not Samon." You take a bite out of a bagel you made.

"How can you eat those things? They're so creasy when you put butter on them." Kiji eyes your bagel in disgust.

"They're good. Not the most healthy thing in the world but it's good food." You defend your bagel friend.

"I see. Want some?" He holds his tea cup over to you slightly.

"No thanks. I can make my own." You say as you point over to the snack area where the tea pot stays.

"I'm confused. I offer you some of my own and you say no to go through the work of making some?" He makes a fake heart broken look.

"Stop being dramatic and give me some tea already." You giggle as you reach out for his tea cup. He pulls it back though.

"Only if you agree to let me take you out on a date."

"So that's what you want. Sure. I'd love too." You blush.