Hajime x Reader: Break Up! Pt1

You sighed for what felt like the millionth time.

"There you are. I've been looking all over for you damnit." Hajime's voice breaks the silent atmosphere.

"Hi Hajime." You greeted. You weren't your usual self though.

"What's wrong? You've been acting a bit off for a few days." He walks over so he's standing beside you.

"I am?" You play dumbfounded.

"Quit playing and tell me." Hajime throws a slight glare at you before looking straight ahead, at the field you were looking over.

"You caught me." You sighed. Hajime stayed quiet and silently urged you to continue. You heart sped faster, you felt your legs shake slightly, your pinky twitches; something that only happens when you're nervous.

You gulp, and speak the words that you have been wanting to say for awhile.

"I think we should break up." You could feel the peaceful aura change instantly.

"What?" Hajime asks almost dumbfounded.

"I said.....I think we should break up." You turn your head away. You didn't want to look at the beautiful flower field. It only brought memories of yourself and Hajime.

(No I am not basing this OneShot after the other Hajime Onshot with Samon confessing but getting rejected. This is a completely different one.)

"But....why? Why!? Tell me why!" Hajime yells. You flinch but don't bother to speak just yet. You didn't trust your voice right now. Because you knew that if you started talking, you would almost instantly start crying.

"God fucking damnit! (Y/n) tell me! Give me a reason!" Hajime forces you to turn and face him. Both of his hands are on your shoulders, keeping a firm grip as to not let you run off anywhere.

"I-it's because...I feel like you could do better!" You start sobbing loudly in the middle of your sentence.

"Wha?" So much emotion fill Hajime's eyes. Confusion, anger, and most of all sadness.

"I-I-I f-feel like you c-c-could do better Hajime!" You could barley talk due to your stuttering and crying.

"What the hell are you saying!?" Hajime shakes you lightly, not wanting to hurt you but hopefully enough to get your attention so you could explain.

It takes a few minutes for your crying to calm down, and when it does you only have small tears slipping out, puffy red eyes, and hiccups emerging from yourself.

"Come on. Let's go get you some water. Then you're explaining to me why you want us to break up." Hajime grabs your hand and takes you to the nearest water fountain around the field. You nod with a sniffle and follow after him, still holding his hand.

Your heart ached more when you thought about when Hajime said 'break up' in his sentence. You heard his voice crack.

(Y'know how at SOME parks they have a water fountain? Yeah well this field does because I made it possible XD)

Alright! So I'm just gonna admit it, I think I'm starting to grow a thing for Hajime. Oh god. Tags makes Samon, Kiji and Hajime now! Three fricken guards! Anyways,

I plan to make a part 2 for this....but I don't know if anyone would actually want it sooooo

Should I make a part 2?