Kenshirou x Reader: Threesome

"Mutt!" You called once you entered the supervising officer of building 4's office, Kenshirou Yozakura.

"We're adults now (Y/n). Don't you think that silly nickname should be left in the past?" Kenshirou looks at you.

"It's funny. I could ask you the same thing." You deadpan. Kenshirou just pouts and looks away stubbornly. TBH, I just thought of a puppy doing the puppy dog pout XD Kawaii

----A Week Before----
"Chihuahua, remember to take your medicine." Kenshirou doesn't even look up from his paperwork he was doing in the guard room.

"Chihuahua?" You asked shocked and a bit insulted. It was cute when you were kids and a bit embarrassing as teenagers but now as adults...just, just no. Honestly, now it was like two chihuahua ears just popped onto your head and was screaming 'Chihuahua. Chihuahua.' 👇🏼😂😅

----Present----"Anyways, I'm just stopping by to see how my bestie is doing

----Present----
"Anyways, I'm just stopping by to see how my bestie is doing." You sit on his desk.

"I'm doing well. What about you? I can't imagine what hell you have been through in building 3." Kenshirou sits on the couch.

"He's got a point. You grow mushroom a lot ever since you got repositioned to building 3." Musashi speaks up.

"Ah!" You yelp. "Where did you come from?!"

"Been here the whole time." Musashi says. He then opens a bento sitting in front of him. You guess it was Kenshirou's lunch considering how said man had a slightly annoyed look on his face.

"Oh sure. Dig right in." Kenshirou remarks sarcastically.

"I've delivered the files to building 3's supervisor successfully." Hitoshi walks in.

"Thank you. You did a very good job." Kenshirou praises the girly man in his own way.

"Oh! (Y/n) right? Big brothers told me all about you. He has a huge crush on you." Hitoshi waddles up to you.

"Yeah I'm here and really? Wow. I didn't know that." You smiled awkwardly.

"What?" Kenshirou asks. Musashi, Hitoshi and yourself all look at him confused before he coughs his throats and leaves his office.

Normally you would follow him but with his current aura, it was best to leave him be.

"What was that about?" You asked.

"No sure." Hitoshi shrugs.

"Maybe he spoke out of a sudden fit of jealousy." Musashi said casually.

"If that's the case then I think it might be more trouble. With the Warden liking Hajime, Hajime liking (Y/n), and Kenshirou liking the Warden, it's gonna be confusing." Hitoshi comments.

"Yeah. First a love triangle, now what is it? A square?" They begin to talk about what this whole love thing could be or mean but you just ignored them.

"(Y/n) who do you like?" Hitoshi asks. You look at him surprised. Both Hitoshi and Musashi sat there, waiting patiently for you to answer.

"Uh well....what would you say if I said I like Kenshirou and Hajime both?" You asked nervously.

"Threesome." You ignored Musashi's reply.

"Tell the truth." Hitoshi looks at you sternly. You flinch. You never thought for a second he could be related to Hajime. Well now you're starting to consider it.

"Fine. Shirou." You pout with a heavy blush.

----With Kenshirou----

"Damn you Hajime. First the Warden now (Y/n)? I had her first." Kenshirou punches a wall.