Guards x Reader: Cabin! Pt.1 (Hajime)

"What's with this room?" You asked as you stepped into a very colourful room. It made you cringe seeing this room. It reminds you of Kiji's cabin, apartment, fashion and 'wonderful' personality. You love Kiji, but it's just sometimes you both can't stand the others choice is style and all that.

"It's my brothers." Hajime steps in.

"You have a brother?" Samon asks.

"You didn't know? We met him the day he arrived. I believe you met him at the party held in building 4's living courters." Kiji nods at the memory.

"Okay I remember a new girl but I didn't see some knew guy." Samon argues.

"That 'girl' is Hajime's brother. Hitoshi Suguroko. He works in my building." Kenshirou says.

"There is no way someone like him could be related to him." Samon points a finger at Hajime.

"We all thought the same thing." Kiji and Kenshirou speak in unison.

"I feel so left out." You spoke from beside Hajime.

"Sucks to be you kid." Hajime pats your head with no sympathy.

"Kid? I'm five years older than you." You pout up at the taller male. Hajime looked down at you and finally took notice that you were smaller than Hitoshi by a foot.

"Whatever makes you happy old woman." Hajime smirks.

"I dare you to say that again!" You yell.

"What are you on a about this time?" Kiji sighs.

"Hajime called me-"

"A sexy doll." Hajime covers your mouth.

Tick marks form on the dog, the pheasant, and the monkeys heads.

"Hajime!" Someone growls.

"I already lost the Wardens heart to you!" Someone whimpers.

"You're gonna ruin my darlings innocence!" Someone shrieks.

"Sexy?" You question no one in particular.

"(Y/n) darling, you are to never say that word again." Kiji cups your cheeks and looks into your eyes. Almost as if he is inspecting you of your innocence.