Kenshirou x Reader: Game of Prisoner or Guard pt.2

For about two weeks now, the supervisors have been trying to find if you were a guard or prisoner.

With some things they helped each other with, with other things they did on their own.

Even after the tournament, they still struggled. They thought it would be easier at the tournament since most of the guards need to be there to keep an eye on the inmates.

It only made them more confused. They saw you in guard uniform there...but right beside was a guard keeping you handcuffed.

"I never knew this would be such a difficult task." Kenshirou relaxes in his chair.

He was originally doing paperwork but he kept getting distracted. He really wanted to know what occupation you were.

It wasn't just because he wanted the pay bonus, something about you just intrigued him.

"Hello Puppy." Your voice breaks the silent atmosphere.

Looking up a bit startled, he relaxes when he sees it's you.

"Hello. Did you perhaps stop by to get an answer?" He sits up properly in his chair.

"Good guess. Today the game ends. All you have to do is tell me if I'm a guard or prisoner." You take a seat on the sofa.

Once again, you were in uniform but you had an inmate no. plate over your heart.

"Very well. I do have questions though." At that you stay silent, urging him to go on.

"No matter what answer I give you, their will definitely be a few other supervising officers who share the same answers. How exactly do you plan to give the pay boys too when half of the guards can get the answer right?"

"Ah good question. Well, you have to give me your evidence and reason. Also you have to explain to me why I am possibly considered both guard and prisoner." You start with an amused smile.

"I see. To start off simply, I have a theory that you're a guard."

"And why is that?" A cat like, sly grin appears on your face.

"Through out the past few weeks you have been seen wearing a guard uniform. You have also been wearing handcuffs or an inmate no. we know you by. However just the cuffs and no. We're the only evidence I could see on you. When doing more digging, I have found out that you pose as an inmate in order to be closer to your twin brother. It was only a theory. However, it does seem possible. Based on information I've gathered from your younger brother, you two have always been close and never want to be so far apart for so long." Kenshirou stands from his desk.

"You went to building 13 to ask Seitarou that?" You sweat drop.

"Yes and it was a rather difficult task. He doesn't share the same last name as you so it made it more challenging." Kenshirou walks over to you before taking a seat beside you.

"You win." You say.

"Huh?" Kenshirou looks at you dumbfounded.

"I would say that you are the winner so far, but you we're dead on with everything." You then stand up.

Turning around, you extend your hand towards Kenshirou to shake his hand.

"It's a pleasure to start working with you supervisor. I am officer (Y/n) Fuyou. Where and when should I begin?" You ask.

Kenshirou still looks shocked. You just sweat drop.

"Aren't you supposed to be the wise and smart supervisor here?" You mumble.