Red String of Fate (OneShot)

No one requested this but I just thought of it while listening to music. Don't worry though. Requested oneshots will be back after this short one.

Samon, Hajime, Kenshirou and Kiji stared in horror at the scene playing before them.

They watch as Ciel, Alois and Yourself, get impaled by a staff. It was so powerful that one single staff, went through all three of you in the stomach. It even brought you three back, the end of the staff getting stuck in a wall it hit. So pretty much, you're dangling there.

"What the hell?! Who through that!?" Hajime yells as Kiji and Samon run to check on you three.

"We can focus on that later. Right now they need help." Kenshirou spoke in a panic as he ran towards where you three are dangling.

Hajime followed behind. Once there Kiji spoke up.

"They're breathing but just barley. Try and keep them awake." Kiji ordered.

The three guards nodded. Samon went to you. You we're in the back. The staff hit you last.

Kenshirou went to Ciel. Ciel is in the middle. The staff hit him second.

Kiji is with Alois. Alois is first. He was the first to get impaled by the staff.

Hajime, he's calling in, trying to get ahold of Seitarou. He needed Seitarou to bring a medical kit. It wouldn't do much but if possible it would help you guys last a little long.
Then Hajime called the medical staff at Nanba. Saying it was an emergency and that three kids got impaled.

"Stay with me!" Kiji tried to keep Alois awake.
"Don't you dare close your eyes!" Kenshirou tries to keep Ciel's eyes open.
"You can't go yet." Samon spoke as he tries to keep you from closing your eyes.

Everything was so muffled. You and your friends didn't hear the guards. You couldn't hear anything. The only things audible to you three, is your heartbeats getting slower and slower. Also you three talking with what little energy you have.

"This could have been worse." Alois spoke weakly.

"How...Trancy?" Ciel asked.

"We could have not been together..." You spoke as you began to lay your head on Ciel's shoulder.

"The red string of fate. Most who believe in it.....believe that the red string of fate is to bring two people who are meant to spend their lives together....together forever." Alois spoke.

The guards stopped talking and listened in on what you three are saying. They didn't want to believe it, but these just may be your final words.

"That's true. I believe it. But....I think the red string of fate....is more than that." Alois' voice got weaker each passing second.

"I get it. The red string of fate is fate. Not just fate for love and romance....but fate for friendship and dreams. The future....the red string of fate.....has decided that we die." Ciel spoke.

You weakly raised your arms, and wrapped them on Ciel's shoulders. You placed your head on his back. Ciel slowly raised an arm, and placed his hand on top of yours. His other hand reaches over to grab Alois'. Alois held onto Ciel's hand, and used what's left of his energy speak some final words.

"Ever since we're small kids....we....we said we would be together forever." Alois' head dropped. He's gone.

"No! No not yet!" The gaurs yell. You and Ciel can hear the helicopters and people screaming and shouting. The medical staff is here. So is the Warden.

Ciel and Yourself can't hear any of that though.

"I'm so happy....that we get to die together." You spoke your final words. And your body went limb.

"The three of us.....together forever." Ciel spoke as his soul left his body.

Suddenly, something happened. Whatever through that staff to impale you three, came back and took the staff, throwing it far away.

Except while doing so, the three of you slipped out of the staff. You went flying through the air, almost into the ocean.

Now what surprised the guards and Nanba Staff even more was when you three were flying into the ocean, you all flew into different directions. But their is more. Something that surprised them on a whole new different level.

Even when falling into different directions, the three of you some how came together. Then they saw it. A red string, wrapped around the three of you, getting tighter. It brought you three back together. And then you landed into the ocean, in the exact same spot. The red string of fate brought you together, even when death decided to take you.

Okay so if you are confused: Ciel, Alois and (Y/n) are young teenagers. Your all 14 years old. There was something, like a demon after you three. It killed you by a staff and then flung you off into the ocean. The red string of fate still brought you together though.