Upa x Reader: Do You Remember?

Btw I made a new story called 'Divorces'. I think that's what it's called. I dunno, too tired to check XD It's basically about Hajime, Samon, Kiji and Kenshirou having ex-wives. It's not just like 'slice of life' sort of thing. But secrets are revealed to the ex-husbands on what they did not know about Kirara, Shanell, Doll and Lizzy. Like, who knows. Maybe the ex wives get back together with them. Or maybe they move on. *whispers* maybe die~

-----Past-----
It rained hard. Citizens rushed around to take cover. Then theirs you. A young 8 year old girl, squatting under a slide in some family park.

"Why aren't you going inside? Or at least somewhere warm and dry?" A boy your age asks. 

"I don't know how to get home from here." You look up at the boy standing over you.

"I know you. You're my new neighbour. You moved in last week." He says. You look up at him shocked.

"Yeah. That's me. Wait, why aren't you going somewhere dry and warm?" You question.

"I was just heading home when I someone under this slide. I got curious so that's why I'm here." He explains as he moves to sit under the slide with you.

You we're both small enough to fit under there. 

"You said you didn't know how to get home right? I could take you home if you want. We are neighbours after all." You look at him relieved.

"Yes please. Thank you." You nod happily. He nods before standing up.

"Stay here. I'll try and look for something that could keep us a bit dry from the rain." He begins walking around the park, looking for something to keep you both at least slightly warm and or something to keep you not as soaked as you already are.

You stand and watch him. 'I wonder what his name is?' You thought.

"I got something!" He calls. He comes running to you with a broken umbrella. It was a bit broken but it still seemed useful for the time being.

"Works well. We should get going now." He opens the umbrella and grabs your hand.

Together you walk hand in hand, under the umbrella.

"What's your name?" You ask.

"Upa. What about you?"

"(Y/n)." You smile as you cuddle more into him as you both walk home.

"H-hey. If you do that it's gonna take longer for us to get home. We can't walk like this." He blushes.

"Sorry. It's just warmer this way." You snuggle more into him.

He gives in and let's go of your hand, his arm going around your shoulders. His other hand oldish the umbrella above your heads.

-----Present-----

"Do you remember? When we first met?" You asked your boyfriend as you both are in building 5's mess hall.

"Of course. Why bring that up though? It's unlike you." He takes a bit of his grilled cheese.

"This is actually kinda good." He mumbles as he takes another bite.

"I was just thinking about it, that's all. Also, I told you grilled cheese is good. You should eat more than just Japanese food." You giggle.