Liang x Reader: Shiny!

Liang watches as his girlfriend runs around their cell.

"What did you give her?" Liang turns to Upa.

"Huh? What are you blaming me for?" Upa throws a small glare at him.

"You were with her this morning during breakfast. You must have had something to do with it." Liang glares at the shorter boy.

"Well Qi was with us as well. He could have put some potion in her juice." Upa looks towards Qi, who happens to be napping in the corner.

"Trash." Both boys mumble.

"Shiny!" Your voice catches their attention. They both look over at you and see you looking outside the cell window.

"What is it?" Liang asks as he walks up to you. Upa just goes into a corner to meditate.

"The sun! Shiny!" You shout as you look at the sun. Suddenly a hand is placed gently over your eyes.

"Don't look at the sun directly. It will damage your eyes." Liang scolds. He made a mental note to beat the crap out of Qi for whatever he put in your juice.

"Sorry Liang." You pull his hand back and smile at him. A little relief washed over Liang, thinking you may be going back to your old self.

"You we're born shinning." You smile as you look at Liang.

"If your gonna get all romantic and cheesy, wait until we head outside or something." Upa grumbles form his corner. 

"Awe! Little Upa is jealous!" You pat Upa's head.

"Who are you calling little!?"

"Shiny!"

"(Y/n)! Don't do that! You're gonna hurt yourself!"

"Okay Liang.....I love you."

"I-I love you as well." He smiles as he kisses your forehead. The couple ignore the painful groans coming from Upa after getting flung to a wall by a hyperactive (Y/n).