Rock x Reader: Cake

Haven't made a one shot for him. Poor rock! I left him out! I'm sorry!

•Reader POV•

I sat in my cell, rather bored.

"Hey Rock!" You call out to your friend.

"Yeah?" He calls back from his cell. Cell 13 is across from yours, cell 12.

"I'm bored!" You groan.

"Not my problem." He says. You pout and roll over onto your tummy.

"What do you think Shiro is cooking?" Your friend calls.

"I don't know. I hope it's strawberry cheesecake though." You could feel your heart flutter at the thought of strawberry cheesecake. Yes. Your heart flutters because of cake.

"Cool it with the cake. I don't understand how you haven't gained any weight yet." He sighs.

•Lunch Time•

"Thank you Shiro! You are and you make the best!" You smile up at the taller man. He just nods with that same stoic expression. You knew he was grateful though. He's a man of few words and few expressions.

"Are you not gonna share?" Looking up, you see Rock, Nico, Uno and Jyugo looking at you. Uh, your cake.

"Oh hell nah!" You yell, getting protective of your take.

"I want to taste some of Shiro's cake too!" Nico yells holding a fork.

"There's no way you could eat a whole cake by yourself!" Uno also has a fork.

"What's the deal (y/n)? You never said you were getting a whole cake." Jyugo has his fork.

"At least share!" Rock says holding his fork. You gulp. They all have their forks, just waiting to jab it in your cake.

"No! It's mine! Shiro made it for me!" You tell picking up the cake and running away with it.

"Get back here!" They all yell.

You ran around with the inmates of cell 13 on your tail. You finally stopped at a random table and started eating down your cake.

"Wait! No!" They all screamed as all that was left of the cake is crumbs.

"Ah." You sigh in happiness. You felt so complete in life.

"You monster!" Jyugo yells.

"Why would you call me a monster?" You pout.

"There's no way a person can eat a whole cake, everyday, without getting sick or even gain weight." Uno adds on.

"You know," Nico starts.

"When you put it that way, it makes sense." Rock sweat drops.

"....ah....I guess it does." You agree.

"Tomorrow I'll share. Only with Rock though since he doesn't cal me a monster." You point fingers at Jyugo, Nico and Uno.

"I never called you a monster." Nico comes up to you.

"You do call me a witch though." A tick park appears on your head.

" ha!" Rock points his finger at his friends as they all sulk.

"Cmon Rock. Shiro said he wants us to taste test this new recipe he's trying." You grab his hand and walk over to Shiro's kitchen. (Let's just call it that ok XD)

"I'm coming." Rock says as he holds you hand.

•With The Boys•

"Those two act like a couple sometimes." Uno comments.

"Wonder when he will tell her." Jyugo says.

"For now let's just check for signs if (y/n) feels the same way for Rock." Nico adds.