Momoko x Reader: Moko! Hugu!

----Past----
A girl with wild blue hair bowed down with respect towards her new classmates.

The name on the board, Momoko Hyakushiki, written nicely by the teacher.

Momoko stood up straight and looked down nervously. She let her ruby red eyes travel around the room, looking at the different boys and girls.

Then at the back of the classroom, sitting in a corner, is seven year old (Y/n) (L/n). She didn't know that was her name though.

(Y/n) looked at her in wonder before smiling kindly. Momoko just stood there looking at her with interest.

----Time Skip--After School----

"We're gonna get caught." A boy whispered.

"No we're not. Trust me." A female voice said.

Momoko turned away from the play ground and saw two small figures hiding behind a water fountain.

"Who are you?" She asks. She recognized them as her classmates, they sit beside each other in the back.

The two figures flinch and nervously shift around. Then (Y/n) stands up and smiles shyly.

"H-hugu." She stutters.

"Huh?" Momoko tilts her head. "Are you saying hug?"

"Hugu." (Y/n) nods with a brighter smile.

It was only a moment later when (Y/n) was happily hugging Momoko. All the ruby eyed girl can do was stand there shocked and let the girl continue to hug and snuggle her.

"Woah." The boy says. Momoko looks at the boy and he smiles at her. It was then when she realized, how much this girl and that boy looked alike.

----Now----

"Sorry for the wait. We were discussing a few things about the up coming meeting." Mitsuru walks out of Momoko's office.

"It's fine." You call back at him.

"Thanks for letting us visit!" The boy, Hideki, waves. He-de-key

Together, they walk in.

"Hey Moko." (Y/n) speaks up cheerfully.

"It's been awhile." Hideki chimes in.

Mojo lifts her head at the familiar voices and smiles. She then stands up.

"It's been two years." She opens her arms.

"Hug me." At this, (Y/n)'s eyes sparkle.

"Hugu!" She runs into her arms. Hideki chuckles and joins in on the hug.

----After Life----

Momoko looks around confused. Everything was so white but at the same time it didn't look empty. It's all so beautiful. As she started walking, she kept her head down.

'Where do I go from here?' She thought.

"Moko." An angelic voice calls.

Looking up, Momoko sees her two childhood friends. One of them she married. She then starts running towards them. She got closer and closer. It brought tears to her eyes. She handy seen them since they passed.

"Hugu!" Her wive smiles happily with open arms.