Hitoshi Advendures| First Date

"Their's a new guard?" Hitoshi questions his supervisor, Kenshirou Yozakura.

"Yes. We will be meeting him at the party in our buildings living quarters." Kenshirou nods.

"Another party? Here?" Hitoshi questions once again.

"Yes. It seems the last party was successful and the other guards prefer this building." Kenshirou stands up and walks over to the younger Sugoroku.

"Well that's an honour. They must really like having parties here. I guess that shows how great building four is." Hitoshi smiles. Kenshirou smiles with him.

"I've never thought of it that way. It is an honour indeed."

----TimeSkip----

"So who's the knew guy?" Hitoshi's head pops out from behind a plant in the mess hall. I'm just gonna say there parties are held in the mess halls.

"Ah! Oh Hitoshi. It's you. Jeez I should put a bell on you." You calm your racing heart down.

"Sorry." He laughs.

Together you hide behind a large plant. Your eyes traveled around the room, trying to find a guard that doesn't look familiar. Aka, the new guy.

"Did you spot anyone before I got here?" Hitoshi asks.

"No. It's too hard to. Some stick out like a sore thumb," You both look at Kiji Mitsuba and Ruka Gogyou. "Others are having fights," You look at Hajime and Samon. "And others are just mingling and dancing." You look at a few deputy supervisors and guards just talking and laughing. "And others tower over everyone else." You sweat drop as you see Enki in the middle of the room.

"He's a big guy." Hitoshi laughs nervously.

"You think." You deadpan.

"What are you doing?" A voice startles the two of you. You more than Hitoshi.

"Ahh!" You jumped up in the air. You then land on the floor with ease.

"Woah you flew like fifteen feet in the air." Hitoshi claps his hands.

"Impressive, but it doesn't answer my question." Kenshirou comments.

You both then look over at the supervisor a bit nervously.

"We are trying to find the new guy." Hitoshi starts.

"That's why we are here. To find him." You finish.

"If you want to meet the new guy then go mingle. Other guards are speaking with him. He's over there with Seitarou and Mao right now." Kenshirou points at the two guards and an unfamiliar one.

"So that's him." Hitoshi smiled.

"Spying is so much easier than interesting with people." You comment.

Kenshirou just sweat drops before sighing and walking away.

Hitoshi then turns to you.

"I think our first saw went well."

"Yeah. Thank you for asking me out Hito." You smile. He blushes.

"No problem." He leans in to give you a kiss. You lean in as well. Then your lips met for a moment.

Suddenly, the atmosphere became...murderous.

---3 Minutes Later---

"Big brother! Please don't hurt her!" Hitoshi tries to stop Hajime from beating you.

"Samon! Enki is okay with this! Why can't you be!?" You try to hold your brother back from beating Hitoshi.