Hajime x Reader: Hajime!

"Hajime!" Your voice rang through the hallways of Nanba Prison headquarters.

"At this rate, she'll bust her voice out." Samon sighs.

Before anyone can reply, the break rooms door, busts open.

"Hajime!" You shout as your oh so great entrance shines brightly. Well....that's what it looked like in your head at least.

"Where's Hajime?" You asked.

"He's in a meeting with the Warden and Mitsuru. He shouldn't be long." Kiji smiles. "Tea?"

"No thanks." You sigh disappointed. 'I came all the way from building 2 and he's not even here.' You mentally cry.

Suddenly the door opens. You then smile at the person opening the door.

"Hajime!" You shout as you run up to hug him.

"Hi (Y/n)." Hajime replies monotone. He begins to walk to sit down on one of the couches but you don't let go.

"Damnit let go." Hajime growls.

"Never!" You laugh happily.

'She's like a child.' Hajime thought.

Hajime was able to sit down with you sitting next to him, hugging him.

"Their's some tea over there. Just help yourself." Samon points over his shoulder at the coffee maker.

"I would but I can't right now." Hajime motions over to you.

"Oh." Samon, Kiji and Kenshirou say.

------Time-Skip------

"Let go!" Kiji and Kenshirou try to pry you off of Hajime.

"Never!" You shout as you clung to your senpai's waist even more.

"We've been at this for fifteen minutes (Y/n)! Just let go!" Samon yells as he pulls on Hajime, in an attempt to make you lose you grip on him.

"Hey guys-what's going on here?" Mitsuru sweat drops.

"Nothing!" You all shout as you continue with....whatever the hell was happening right now.