Jyugo x Reader: "Let's"

"Jyugo....let's end this." You had manage to successfully say what you had wanted to say for awhile without stuttering. This really wasn't something to celebrate for though, so you honestly don't know why you feel slightly proud.

"End what?" He asks.

You walk closer to the bars separating the both of you.

-------------
Jyugo had broke out of his cell to go get you. You're cell was just down the hall, cell 3.

He had wanted to spend time with his girlfriend since they don't really spend time together.

It's because of that, why this are ending. He's confused but as dimwitted as he is, is getting an idea on where this is leading.
-------------

Your head hung low. Your hair covered some of your face. A shadow dusted over your eyes. Jyugo stood there silently.

You then raise your head and look at him sternly. Tears stung your eyes. Sadness flowed around you. Despite the reluctant evident in your usual bright eyes that make Jyugo weak to the knees, they held almost no other emotion but sadness and pain.

"Let's break up."

Jyugo stands there shocked. It felt like you had ripped open his chest, grabbed his heart and crushed it with your foot. No. It felt worse than that. He didn't know how to describe it. He didn't want to. As for it would only cause him even more pain.

"What? You can't be serious. You better be joking." Jyugo tries his very best to convince himself that what you are saying is some sick joke.

"I'm serious." You hold back a sob. "Go away. Please." You look down. Your trembling form slowly breaking down.

Then, you hear your cell door open. The warmth embracing you. You didn't want it. It felt like you needed it. Your mind told you to fight back and break away. Your heart however, wouldn't allow that.

"Jyugo." You sobbed into his chest. He holds you closely. Almost as if afraid that if he let's go, you'll disappear.

"Please. Don't." He sobs. You slowly raise your arms and hug him back. You held him just as tight and snug as he is holding you.

You stand there for awhile. Then, you both pull back. You looked into each other's eyes. The both of you, smirked.

----Monitor Room----

Seitarou, Hajime and Yamato all stood before the many screens in front of them. Their attention was on one screen though. The one that is closer to your cell.

They were gonna catch 15 because well obviously he escaped. But Seitarou stopped them when he noticed something weird going on. Something that made even Hajime's heart crack, just a tiny bit. A break up.

"They're...breaking up." Seitarou starts. Tears sting his eyes.

"Why? Why do such beautiful couples end?" Yamato sniffles.

'Damnit. My OTP.' Hajime thought angrily.

The three then stop the little disappointing moment happening. They look at the screen and see the two of you run out laughing.

"What!?" Hajime roared.

----Love-Birds----

Both you and Jyugo turned a corner. You had successfully managed to catch them off guard and escaped. Of course you both knew you wouldn't get very far but it was still fun. Well, some of it was fun.

"I can't believe it actually worked." You breathed out. You had stopped to catch your breath.

"Yeah." Jyugo nodded. You both sat there panting. Then, Jyugo hugs you.

"What's this for?" You ask.

"I just love you so much. That fake break up thing felt so real. I never want it to happen. Not even fake. That was the first and only time okay?" Jyugo holds you closer.

"Jyugo, I love you too. And I agree. I never want that to happen again, even if it's just a joke." You snuggled closer to him.

You had to admit, even if it was just a set up to escape, it felt all to real. You we're both supposed to cry fake tears. Instead real tears made their way out.

You then gasp when you feel yourself get pinned to the prison floors.

"Jyugo?" You question.

"(Y/n), when we get released and also when he are legal age..." Jyugo looks alarums nervously before smiling at you. You blush. You adore his smile. "Let's get married."