Upa x Reader: Plush

•Reader POV•

You stood in the "arcade room" with the New Years Tournament Champions. Oh, and two of your cell mates from building 5, Upa and Qi.

"Look master! It's a little, tiny me!" Nico got up in Upa's face smiling brightly and excitedly.

"That's so cool." You commented, taking a closer look at the plush of Nico.

"How absurd." Upa muttered.

"Come on Upa. You should give it a try." You tried getting him to play.

"I don't want to." He looks down at you stubbornly.

You two are about the same height. Yeah your both short, can easily pass as young 12 years olds, but really the two of you are at the age of 17. (Upa's age in unknown but even though he looks, sounds and can act like a child, apparently he's a 'man.' A.K.A, adult, or young adult. So let's just say he's 17 okay?)

"Awe but why?" Nico frowned.

"He probably doesn't even know how." Uno comments from the background.

"No. I totally could. Such a simple task in beneath me." Upa got in front of 'the claw' machine. (Toy story XD)

"Too easy." He says as he goes and tries to grab a plush of Liang.

It fell. There was a moment of silence when,

"Ahhh! I'll never under estimate you again!" Upa yelled angrily as he tried to through a ball of magic towards the machine. He was held back thought by Nico and Rock. (I'm just gonna call the magical like moves 'magic' okay? It's easier XD)

"Is he always like this?" Jyugo comments from beside you.

"He's normally a calm person but when angry..." You trailed off with a sweat drop.

"Hey, is this kid like your boyfriend or something?" Uno asks you.

You immediately blush red and tense up, before turning around and clasping your hand on his mouth.

"No he's not! We're just close friends so don't get that idea!" You whisper yelled at him with a blush.

"Whatever you say." His voice is muffled by your hand. You can see and feel the smug look on his face though. Even Jyugo had a smirk.

Upa gave the machine another try. He mumbled the calculations and such to himself.

You and Nico took a glance at each other before smiling at Upa.

"What do you find so amusing?!" Upa yells at you two.

"Nothing." You start.

"Just looks like your having fun, that's all." Nico finishes.

"Ahh! I'm not enjoying myself in the slightest! Not even remotely! I just really hate losing okay!?" Upa slammed his hand on the machine out of anger. His hand his the 'drop/pick up' bottom though.

The plushy fell from the claw, into the container where its player can grab it from.

Upa took a hold of it and turned his back to you two.

"Upa?" You asked concerned as you walked up to him, looking over his shoulder.

"That was...easy." Upa said gently as he held the plushy of himself in his hand. He had this look of wonder and slight happiness on his face.

'Kawaii.' You thought as you smiled at your friends peaceful state.

"Hey look. A (y/n) plushy." Nico broke the silence. Turning you look at the machine and see Nico pointing at a plushy of you.

"I'll get it." Upa said as he went to the machine and played to get the plush of you. He was successful on his third try. The reason because the first time he accidentally got a plush of Qi, the second one was of Liang. Then the third, is you.

"Wow! Thanks Upa! It's so cute!" You held the plushy of yourself, Qi and Liang in your arms.

Upa just nodded. He then reached out and grabbed the plush of you, giving yourself the plush of him.

"Here. You can have mine. I'll take yours." Upa said as he looked away stubbornly with a light blush.

"Thanks but why?" You asked.

"Because, I want to keep yours. So then, you can be with me even when your not." He blushes even more.

"Awe! That's the sweetest thing that has vet left your mouth." You pecked his cheek. He looked at you shocked. You smiled at him with a bit of blush on your face.

"Come on! I wanna give Liang and Qi their plush!" You grabbed his hand and went over to Supervisor Gokuu, asking him to take you back to the cell.

He led you back towards building 5, cell 8. The entire way though, Upa couldn't help but hold the plush of you close to his heart. You couldn't judge though. I mean, you were holding 3 plushies but you held Upa's closest to you.

I'll admit, this one is the best one I wrote. Well in my opinion anyways. :) it was fun ad so heart warming to write this ☺️
Thank you for requesting this 🤗