Jyugo x Reader: (Y/n)

"What?" You deadpanned.

"I've never seen an actual girl in real life before. Well aside from Kazari and Kaguya. Also the warden at the tournament." He say's simply.

You go back to eating your breakfast. This is the third time he's been watching you eat. He mentioned his name was Jyugo but you didn't care.

"How did you get locked up in the first place?" He questions.

"I've been locked up nearly my whole life I suppose." You say with a stoic face. Jyugo may not be great at practically anything but he can see the pain you try to hide in your eyes. I don't really know Japanese food so I'm just go with what I know XD

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asks before taking a bite out of his own pancakes.

"I really don't feel comfortable talking about it." You start. Before Jyugo can apologize, you continue. "But to put it simply, I was taken when I was a small child and worked as a slave with many others." You say. Jyugo looks at you shocked.

"I don't know what you've been through, but what I do know is that you'll like it here a lot better." He smiles. You look at him shocked. You then smile a small smile.

"I suppose." You say as you go back to eating your breakfast.

Theirs a moment of silence when you decide to break it.

"What was your name again?" You asked. "I didn't really catch it earlier."

"Jyugo. What about you? I don't know your name." He looks at you patiently.

You look around hesitating but then decide to say it.

'I suppose it is fair.'

You then smile warmly that makes Jyugo's heart beat a little fast. He feels warm too.

"(Y/n)."