Tsukumo x Reader: Shinobi

•Reader POV•

"Tsukumo!" You yelled.

"Yes?" He asks, his mark moving slightly as he talks.

"Aren't you in that circus arc? You played Joker didn't you?" You tilted your head.

"I-I have no idea what your talking about!" He yells in a slight panic.

"Are you sure? I swear that's you." You eyed him suspiciously.

"You must be mistaken! I'm just a shinobi." He says nervously.

"Oh well that's too bad." You sighed sadly.

You could see Tsukumo hunch over slightly, probably relieved.

You turned away from him and smirked.

"If I got to meet the actor who plays Joker in Book Of Circus, I would kiss him." You said 'innocently'.

•Tsukumo POV•

"If I got to meet the actor who plays Joker in Book Of Circus, I would kiss him." My cell mate says.

My head perks up immediately.

"I'm the actor who plays Joker!" I yelled. I want that kiss! I bet her lips are soft.

"I knew it!" She turns around to me, giving a victorious grin.

"H-huh?" I'm confused now.

"I had a feeling you would admit it at some point. I just didn't know when." She smiles cheekily.

"I-I...crap." I go in my emo corner.

"Tsukumo?" She calls.

"Yeah?" I reply lazily.

"I can keep your secret." Before I can speak, she continues,

"If you give me something in return." I sulk again.

"Theirs always a catch." I mutter as I draw imaginary pictures on the wall.

"Teach me how to be a ninja." I look at her confused.

"I want to be a ninja. Just like you. A shinobi I mean. I won't tell anyone your secret if you teach me." She smiles.

"But, I'm not a real ninja. The real me is clumsy and average." I say.

"So? Everyone can be clumsy. Even the most skilled and professional people. Your not average. Not to me anyway." She hugs me.

"...thank you." I say as I wrap my arms around her frame.

"Now, about my lessons." She looks at me hopefully.

"Alright. When we go outside for fresh air after lunch, we can train okay?" I say.

"Sure. But first let's go on a date." She smiles.

"Wh-wha?" I can feel myself blush.

"During lunch. I know we can't really go anywhere or do anything special but I think a nice taste of Shiro's cooking and a table all to ourselves is good." She gets up, offering her hand to me.

"Yeah. A lunch date. Then I'll help you become a ninja, young shinobi." I pat her head.

"Banzai!" She cheers.

'If only lunch could last longer.' I thought with a blush.