Samon x Reader: Return

Warning: Spoilers ahead if you're not watching sub for season 2. I watch both sub and dub but okay~ XD

It's dark. (Y/n)'s firsts time going in the underground cell is hopefully gonna be her last.

"You're too slow." Inori says as he picks you up and throws you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Why?" You ask weakly. You didn't understand. When you we're here, Inori was a slacker. He didn't like his job. Even so he seemed so loyal to said job. Why is he doing this? Was he a traitor all along?

"The monkey is too weak. So weak that his brother beat him without breaking a sweat. So sad. Your little ex boyfriend is such a weakling." Inori laughs as he mocks his supervisor. Well, the one he is betraying.

You stayed silent. At the mention of your ex boyfriend, you didn't know what to say. What could you say? You still love him? You miss him? You hate him? You want him gone? You didn't know what to say.

"Here's your cell. Enjoy your time together." Inori throws you into a cell.

You felt your body hit the cell walls. It's hurt like hell. You body fell forwards, hitting the cement floor.

"(Y/n)?" A weak yet familiar string voice spoke.

Looking up, you see him. The man you we're forced to break up with.

"Samon......what happened?" You ask the bloodied up guard.

He has blood dripping down his forehead. His hands are tied up above him. It didn't even look like he could move his fingers. His cloths are dirty, even his shirt looks like it's been ripped open from a fight or something. You didn't pay attention to his exposed chest though. Right now, he's injured pretty bad.

Your eyes widen at the sight before you. You've never seen him looking so.....fragile.

"Samon....what happened?" You ask again.

"My brother..." All it takes are those two words for you to connect the dots.

"I see. He escaped." You sigh. You shift a little, getting yourself to sit up. It was a difficult task since your hands are cuffed with special cuffs Enki Gokuu made.

"So.....how have you been doing?" He asks awkwardly.

You sweat drop at his question.

'He looks half-dead and that's what he says?' You thought.

"I've been doing well. The prison's we're great but I prefer Nanba." You said.

"That's good. And it's good to have you back. I just wish it wasn't at this moment though." You both laugh lightly.

"What about you? How have you been doing?" You ask.

"Pretty good I guess but not right now." He sighs as he looks down. You frown and just watch him.

You can feel the regret, guilt, sadness, emptiness, and disappointment coming from him.

"You hesitated again." You spoke softly.

He flinched before slowly nodding his head.

"It's understandable. I mean, he is your brother. Even after what he's done, you still love him." You rest your head gently on his shoulder.

"How is it you know what to say at time like this?" Samon smiles lightly as he rest his head on yours.

"I don't know. I guess I just am." You smile light, enjoying behind near him again.

Theirs a moment of silence when you frown.

"I miss this." You whisper.

"I miss this too." Samon sighs as he looks at you.

"Can we start over?" He asks.

".....we can't. I'm a prisoner. What if we get caught agai-"

"We won't get caught. I mean yeah theirs a high chance we will but.....I love you too much to just let you go so easily." Samon rests his head on yours once again.

"........I'm trusting you on this. I love you too Samon, my sweet, strong monkey." You smile.

"Hey." He wines at what you called him. He gets pissed when people call him monkey but with you he just pouts. Both of you didn't mind though. He prefers it if it's you, and you like that he only likes it when you do it.

You both laugh lightly again, and just stay their resting. Both of you didn't know what will happen. But at the moment, that didn't matter.

Right now Samon is just happy that you returned. You returned to Nanba. You returned to him. You returned to his heart.