Hitoshi Adventures| Divorce

Hitoshi walked through the apartment buildings halls. He went up to the fifth floor where him, his brother and his brothers wife stay.

He decided to pay his brother and sister in law a visit. Just saying, Hitoshi and Hajime seem to live together but in this they doesn't. Also I'm not sure if this is actually a Hajime x Reader since it's literally in Hitoshi's POV XD.

"I could invite them over for dinner." He smiled to himself as he stopped in front of his brothers door. His own door only across the hall.

He lifted his fist to knock on the door but he stopped midair when he heard some noises.

"Ah!" He heard you scream.

"Damnit (Y/n)!" He heard Hajime grunt.

"How are you so fast?" You question panting. Hitoshi sweat dropped.

"How are you so loud?" Hitoshi swore he could practically hear Hajime smirk.

"Sh-shut up!"

"So...round two?" Hajime asked.

"Yeah and this time I'm gonna make the top." Hitoshi sweat dropped some more.

'Should I be hearing this?' He thought to himself. He just turned around enter his apartment when he heard something that made him freeze.

"I want a divorce!" He heard you shout. In a panic, he took out a key-which you and Hajime gave him-and unlocked the door to your apartment.

"Big brother! My dear sister in law! Please don't divorce!" Hitoshi shouts as he enters the bedroom door to the couples bedroom.

He freezes and sweat drops at the sight in front of him.

"Hitoshi?" You question.

"Did you need anything?" Hajime raises an eyebrow.

"Uh....no." Hitoshi closes the door and walks to the kitchen. He writes a note about inviting them to dinner. He places it on the kitchen counter and leaves the apartment. He made sure to lock the door on his way out before entering his own apartment.

---Hajime and You---

"So, do wanna go for round three?" You ask.

"Sure." Hajime nods.

You played another round of MarioKart.

I'm thinking of making Hitoshi Adventures a thing now in this book XD it will come up every few chapters but it really depends if you guys want it. Hope you enjoyed this~