Hajime x Reader: A Day In The Life of The Sugoroku's|2

"Hajime!" You ran down the hallways of your apartment.

"What?" Hajime calls from his study.

"It's an emergency!" Hitoshi yells.

At that, Hajime got up and quickly left his study-nearly bumping into you in the process.

"Watch it man! You're gonna crush me!" You do this lame karate pose.

"What's the emergency?" Hajime ignores the fact that he nearly killed you.

'Thanks for being concerned big bro.' You thought with a deadpan look. A panicked look then takes over your face.

"Games! Bird! Hitoshi! Window!" You flail your arms around.

"You'd make a great detective." Hajime deadpans.

"Big brother!" Hitoshi yells in a panic.

Hajime follows Hitoshi's voice and runs to the room of loneliness. So in other words, your bedroom. Yeah he's not gonna let you date until your thirty.

"What the hell!" Hajime yells.

There is Hitoshi, hanging onto the railing on the little balcony. He wasn't strong enough to pull himself up. You weren't strong enough either. If he fell from the 12th floor...

"How did you get like this?" Hajime goes to help Hitoshi up to safety.

"How is that a question at this point." Hitoshi sighs in relief. You ran over to your little brother and held him. You felt him shaking. 'He must still be traumatized.' You thought sympathetically.

"Alright. You have 10 seconds to explain." Hajime glares at you two.

"W-wait! That's not enough time! You're so mean!" Hitoshi speaks really fast.

"Games! Bird! Hitoshi! Window!" You panic.

"Five seconds." Hajime growls.

You and Hitoshi then flinch. You both bow repeatedly.

"We were playing games then a bird got stuck on a railing the apartment above ours! I went to save it but I slipped!" Hitoshi spoke really fast. Honestly you we're surprised you heard what he had said.

"So I nearly lost my little brother because of a bird?" Hajime deadpans.

"Yeah. Pathetic I know. I would have helped more but then I would fall out the window two." You looked down ashamed.

You couldn't save your little brother. Instead you chickened out and ran to your older brother. You felt tears sting your eyes.

"As long as you're alright." Hajime hugs you both. You look shocked but cuddle into him more, Hitoshi doing the same. You both then giggled at Hajime's words,

"I can't believe this started because of a bird. That little bastard"

I know, I know. This is a lot of updates in one day. I think this is my third one? Maybe my fourth? Idk, but I'll most likely be making Hitoshi Adventures next. Then after that, Jyugo x Reader: Murderer pt.2