Nico x Reader: Nico Nico Nii!

Nico Nico Nii video at top~❤️

"Nico Nico Nii!" You and Nico do your usual chant. Well, a chant you taught Nico.

"Where did you learn this (Y/n)?" Nico asks you.

"I had a friend named Nico. She made that chant for herself. I thought you might like it since your name is Nico. Also it suits you more than it did the other Nico." You eat your cake.

"I see. Did you like the other Nico?" He aka innocently.

"Yeah. She was my best friend."

"Was?" Your smile falters but you answer the question non the less.

"Yeah. When I started getting into bank robberies and such, it obviously led me to get in trouble with the law. She didn't know about it and when she found out....that's when we became not best friends anymore. Or even friends at all." You smile sadly.

"I'm sorry to hear that (Y/n). But hey at least you got me! You even got Jyugo, Rock and Uno." Nico smiles.

"Yeah I do! I'm happy I became a criminal. If I didn't then I wouldn't have met you guys. Especially you." You smiled at your green haired friend. Hell, you guys can even go as far to call each other best friends.

"Yeah. Oh (Y/n).....the guys told me something the other day."

"Oh yeah? What was that?" You asked curiously at your innocent minded friend. Well....he was semi-innocent minded.

"They said that you and me kinda act like a couple." You blush bright red.

"W-what? We do?" You blush even more.

"Yeah! Do you not like that?" Nico looks heartbroken.

"N-no! I.....I actually like it. It's just kind of embarrassing." You look down at your food, a smile on your face.

'We act like a couple.' You mentally fangirl.

"Do you want to be girlfriend and boyfriend?" Nico breaks your thoughts.

"Are you.....are you asking me out?" You look at him dumbfounded.

"Yeah. So do you?" He has a blush on his face but other than that, he seems pretty confident.

"Yes." You smile. Nico smiles the biggest smile you have ever gotten from him. He hugs you close to himself.

"Yay! (Y/n)'a my girlfriend!" He cheers.

"No fair! Why does Nico get a girlfriend?!" Uno's complain is ignored.

'N-Nico's girlfriend! Even better!' You mentally squeal. You hug Nico happily.

'He's finally mine. Nico.....I'm sorry but.....I think I just found the right Nico. The one I belong with.' You thought as the memories of your ex girlfriend-who you didn't mention as your ex girlfriend but at a best friend- came flooding back in. However, they were nothing compared to your new lover.

Nico Nico Nii!! Alright so I love Nico! Both of them. When I first watched Nanbaka, I was like "oh my sweets! Green hairs dude shares the same name as my waifu!"

Nico Yazawa is from Love Live! School Idol Project. She is a third year, had dreams of being an idol, the meanest out f them all. She is also one of the least liked characters and is often called 'cancerous but I really love Nico Yazawaz she is my waifu~
Nico Nanbaka is my husbano~