Hajime x Reader: Potato Sack

I'm using the wifi at my works place XD I most likely won't be able to update till the 20th. It really depends if I can get internet access.

"Wake up!" Hajime yells after a growl.

You wake up from your slumber. You quickly sit up and look around confused.

"What the-? The library?" You question still a bit drowsy.

"No wonder you took so long. You fell asleep. Did you even get the books I asked for?" Hajime crosses his arms.

"Of course I did! Just look around. They're all right here." You say. A tick mark forms on Hajime's head. Never mind. Make that MULTIPLE tick marks.

He goes to a few book shelves. You just sit there and watch him. After a couple of moments, Hajime has all his needed materials. He held them all with one hand. He walks over to the couch you are still on, skillfully picks you up and throws you over his shoulder.

"Hey!" You begin to struggle. Hajime just walks off, leaving the library.

"I'm not gonna let you sleep on the job." Is his reply.

"You're lucky you're bigger than me!" You shout after leaving the library.

Btw, something like this actually happened when I was in high school. A kid in my class kept leaving his seat to chat with his friend. The teacher finally had enough and picked him up and carried him back to the desk. The kid just kept kicking his legs but he couldn't get anywhere XD it Wa alike the funniest yet adorable thing ever lol

"Would you just shut up? You're supposed to be with Seitarou in the monitoring room." Hajime grunts.

"Sorry! But I'm pretty sure the kid can take care of himself. It's just the security cameras. Whatever he misses will be on tape anyways. Not like it's hard to stare at a couple screens." You finally relax and just let Hajime carry you like a sack of potatoes.

"Then it shouldn't be too hard for you to do!" Hajime retorts.

You blush in embarrassment. "Well-!"

"We're here." Hajime opens the door to his office. It was then when you noticed you were back in building 13.

'Wow. That was fast.' You thought dumbfounded.

Hajime places the books down and practically throws you onto the couch.

"Wow thanks." You say sarcastically.

"No problem sack of potatoes." Hajime leans down to kiss your head.

"Hey, you're the one who married this sack of potatoes." You smiled.

The notifications

The notifications. Wtf? XD I'm gone for 24 hours.