Uno x Reader x Jyugo: Misery

-

--Past---
"Get away from that! It's filfy." A mother yells at her son.

"Okay mom." The young boy runs over to his mom.

You continue to stand there. All you wore was a worn out hoodie. It was long enough to look like a dress. This is all your so called parents gave you when they put you out on the street.

You stand there and just watch as the mother holds her sons hand as they walk across the street.

You then begin to whisper. "Can you sense me? Can you feel my presence near."

Down the road, a large pick up truck is driving smoothly down the road. The red light is still up ahead. So he slows down. However the breaks weren't working. The mothers eyes widen when she saw the truck come at them in a flash. In just one blink, the child was pushed aside, the mother got hit.

You then looked down to hide your smile.

'Whatever I have within me to bring misery to others, I'm grateful for it.' You didn't hear the panic screams and cries. Everything seemed on mute. You we're too lost in thoughts to notice.

You then walked further into the dark alley to see a large box and a few damp news papers and thrown out quilts.

Your fragile 8 year old body then curled up into ball in the box. You wrapped yourself to make yourself feel slightly warm, even just a little.

"And my so called parents called me useless. Then again, I guess they're right. If they weren't gonna have any use of me, then why adopt." That was the last thing you said before you fell asleep.

----Present----

You woke up instantly. You breathed heavily. Feeling your body, you found no bruises and scratches.

Shakily, you got up and walked over to the side of your cell.

You spoke quietly, hopefully get one of your friends attention.

From what felt like hours but was actually seconds, you sighed and went back to your bed.

"I can't believe I got caught. Still though, it's amazing I can put curses on people." You quietly talked to yourself.

"It's more terrifying than amazing." A voice speaks up.

Sitting up, you see your friends Uno and Jyugo-who is standing behind the long haired teen.

"We heard ya. Having problems sleeping again?" Uno questions with a smile.

"Yeah a little. Sorry to bother you guys." You smiled shyly.

"It's fine. This is better than you hurting yourself." Jyugo comments.

"Thanks and yeah I'll get that under control." You nod.

"Good." Both teens nod and they walk into your cell. It wasn't long when you fell asleep in Uno's arms with Jyugo clinging to your waist.

----The Next Day----

"25." Hajime called.

"Here." Nico smiled.

"69."

"Hi." Rock raised an arm lazily.

It was morning and that meant roll call.

"11." When Hajime received no reply, we quickly looked around in the cell.

"The hell. No.15 isn't here too? That's just great." Hajime growls. He begins to walk off, to check the security cameras. It was only a couple steps when he came across your cell, cell 14.

"Might as well since I'm here." He mumbles.

"Be quiet Hajime. We're trying to sleep." Jyugo speaks up. Both you and Uno nod.

The three of you fell back asleep.

One.

Two.

Three.

"WAKE UP!" Hajime's voice booms through out the building.

I'm sorry it isn't how you really wanted it to the requester. There was a lot to work with so I had to do what I could.

Next up~
Mitsuru x Reader: WLGYLMACS (if any of you can guess what that title means then bravo 👏)
Hajime x Reader: A Day In The Life Of The Sugoroku's
Hitoshi Adventures|First Date