Liang x Reader: Peach Buns

"Huh? Why did I have to be taken here too?" Your question goes ignored.

"Here. Try some." Rock hands Liang and yourself a slice of pizza.

After eating the slice of pizza, a bowl is slammed down in front of Liang.

"What's this?" You ask.

"They're peach buns." Liang says in awe.

"I told Shiro that you were visiting so he learned how to make Chinese food." Rock says. Liang takes one of the two peach buns and takes a bite.

You watch for his reaction.

"Wonderful. It's takes like I'm visiting home." Liang closes his eyes, a peaceful and heavenly look on his face. You couldn't help but blush.

'I've never seen him look so....peaceful and happy.' You thought as you smiled gently.

After the whole thing of Rock basically worshipping the food at Nanba and the stone oven he won, you and Liang left with Inori.

"You seemed to enjoy visiting home." You smile ahead. Liang looked at you but you didn't bother to meet his gaze. You knew he's looking at you in wonder and curiosity.

"The peach buns, they really did feel like I was. It's wonderful." Liang looks ahead and smiles lightly.

You sneak a glance at him and blush, smiling slightly.

"It was cute." You commented. Liang looks at you surprised with a blush.

"Shut it." He grumbles stubbornly a de looks away. The pink blush still on his face.

"Fine, fine." You giggle.

"Quit being all lovey dovey. You're gonna make me puke." Inori fakes a gag. Both inmates knew he was being serious though.

"I-Inori!" Liang blushed. You blushed too but stayed quiet.

"Embarrassed?" You tease your cell mate as you cling to his arm.

"I could say the same to you." He deadpans.

"Whatever you dork." You peck his cheek and speed up to walk along side Inori.

Liang stops in his tracks and gently touches his cheek, the one you kissed.

"Hey! You coming?" Inori calls.

"Y-yeah."